Morgan's Tarot

Noelle

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/morgans/

I'm just about to push the paypal button on this one, but before I do if anyone has this deck/'oracle' and uses it with frequency I would be very interested in your thoughts please. What is it about this deck that you love? Why do you think it works for you. What sort of readings does it give?

Is there anyone who loathes this deck?

There must be old threads discussing this deck, but whenever I do a search it comes up with an error.

gregory

It's fun. And yes,there are threads.

Like this one.

It has only just been reissued and people are delighted.

Noelle

Thanks for the replies.

Fun hey .... is it a hard worker too?

tarotmama

I love it. The LWB is a HOOT!

Good deck to take to the pub too. It's a little feisty, IMO, but fun.

Noelle

Fun and feisty is good tm! Deck has been ordered.

Chronata

You will be glad you ordered it.

Even if it turns out to just give you a good laugh, but makes no sense to you whatsoever...just keep with it.

I have used it continually for 26 years...and it has only grown in deep personal and spiritual meanings for me since that first time I used it.
Concepts I didn't understand when I was a teenager, that I really resonate with today.

And it still manages to give me a good laugh now and then as well.

Noelle

I'm sure I will be too Chronata. Thanks for your advice.

I saw this deck a few years ago but it was OOP then and forgot about it, until recently. It's nice to know you have been using this deck for so long and that it's a meaningful deck, not just one that gives a good laugh (important though this may be).

I took a quick look at the online link provided by IheartTarot and I had some nice one card readings, so I have a feeling I'm really going to like this deck. I also really like the fact it is black and white, including the backs.

Chronata

so funny. I pulled an all-nighter (still haven't slept yet!) to get a project done by a deadline.

Everything that could go wrong with this project was going wrong, and I got more and more frustrated and felt like giving up multiple times during the wee hours of this morning.

My tarots have all been very very overwhelmingly positive about doing this project (which is often highly suspect!) so at around 7 am, when my computer crashed again, I asked the Morgan...

What should I do? Should I just give up now?

I got the perfect message...

TRY TO RELAX
DRINK GOLD
GO AHEAD ON

Needless to say it surprised me a bit, and turned me around!

Drank some coffee, finished the project AND got it in the post office right on time!