Crystals and Sleep

Dizzybliss

Hello all,

I hope someone could help me out with my predicament.
I have a semi big collect of stones, many (a large portion) which I don't use and have stored away in a box under my bed. I have 4 (2 citrine, Herkimer diamond, and tree agate) on my night table and 4 (selenite, and 3 unidentified white stones) on my dresser top and various around the rest of my bedroom.
My question is I haven't had restful sleep and I was wondering if it could be that I have way to many crystal energies radiating in my bedroom?

ncharge

I certainly could be. You might want to spread them out a little so that you are dealing with one or two calming energies in the bedroom. Selenite is cleansing, so that would be good in the bedroom. Tree agate is a nice earthy energy that should ground you. I would put the citrine wherever you pay your bills or do your work for pay - it draws money to you.

shelikes2read

Just make sure you check with the doctor if you're not satisfied with the quality and/or quantity of your sleep. There are some ailments, including sleep apnea, which can have a very negative impact on sleep and they are things that require a doctor's care. Left untreated, those conditions can have a negative impact on a person's overall health, in addition to the interfering with sleep patterns.

It's especially important to see a doctor if your collection has been under the bed for a while with no ill effect, before the sleep difficulties began to manifest themselves.

Dizzybliss

ncharge said:
I certainly could be. You might want to spread them out a little so that you are dealing with one or two calming energies in the bedroom. Selenite is cleansing, so that would be good in the bedroom. Tree agate is a nice earthy energy that should ground you. I would put the citrine wherever you pay your bills or do your work for pay - it draws money to you.

Will definitely try to spread them apart and get the citrine in the place where I need it most.

Dizzybliss

shelikes2read said:
Just make sure you check with the doctor if you're not satisfied with the quality and/or quantity of your sleep. There are some ailments, including sleep apnea, which can have a very negative impact on sleep and they are things that require a doctor's care. Left untreated, those conditions can have a negative impact on a person's overall health, in addition to the interfering with sleep patterns.

It's especially important to see a doctor if your collection has been under the bed for a while with no ill effect, before the sleep difficulties began to manifest themselves.

I will definitely try to get a doctor's advice on it, but I just noticed that the effect seems to coincide with my putting the stones under my bed, before I use to have them in a drawer.

Amatafrances

When I sleep close to energetic crystals I cannot have a quiet rest!!!
But this is a good sign that you are very sensible to crystals.
I think that the best thing to do, during the night, is to put all your crystals in a wooden box, because wood is an insulating material.
And you can try to sleep wearing a Blue Lace Agate, that is wonderful for a deep and peaceful sleep.
All Agates are good for relax and for sleep, but Moss Agate is not a real banded Agate, because it is a Chalcedony, containing Chlorite that is a strong energy booster.
Most Chalcedonies are used to increase body movement and dynamism.
Ciao!