energy mix

beginner

i have been in the reading exchange thread
and ever since have been wondering how do u read cards for some1 u dont even know the name of ?
how do u mix the persons energy with the cards ??

CelestialHorse

I personally rather read someone that I know something about but I do want a picture of them in my mind so I can focus on their picture while I shuffle also I like to know their name of course.

irisa

I can't tell you how it works but it does work. I just think about the person, think about the spread/question, deal the cards and let my intuition run free. I find having the minimum or no information very good practice :D

irisa :)

tarotcardrose

Hi beginner !

I always go into the profile to see if they have a picture or I concentrate on their name (even if it is an aeclectic id) because they choose that. So, there energy is in it. It is like a nick name.

Let's say my sister went to a psychic in a shop. She said , my name is Sara, and they did her cards.

When I do my sister's readings, I pray to spirit to reveal answers, but I say "What is happening in my sister's life." I don't call her sara when I do readings, I always ask how is my sister?

The spirits know who I am referring to when I say sister. I don't have to say Sara.

If I am reading for Golden Moon here, I ask spirit for guidance for her. I trust the Spirit behind all things knows who I am speaking of at the moment.

Many people are called "Mom" but you know how many people a day pray to their God and pray for their Mom. Spirit knows who they are talking about.

CelestialHorse

Heh I forgot to mention as I read the above post, I also also ask my guides and angels to help me shuffle the cards..no idea if they're THERE each time but I pressume lol.

nisaba

beginner said:
i have been in the reading exchange thread
and ever since have been wondering how do u read cards for some1 u dont even know the name of ?
how do u mix the persons energy with the cards ??
I just shuffle the deck and away I go. I don't think of their name as I usually don't know it, I don't particularly focus. It's enough that I'm going to do my exchange reading.

beginner

thankyou guys :)

@tarotcardrose: i think thats what i am going to count on when i do exchange reading . hope it works

@nisaba: without mixing the energy , u do get answers :eek: thats a gr8 skill i guess