PDA

View Full Version : Warding off Electromagnetic Stress?

Charmy
24-08-2010, 23:47
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that some of you may be able to reccommend some crystals to me that will help ward off the effects of electromagnetic stress? As a student, about 99.9% of my time is spent working with computers and I've found that I just generally feel so tired/drained/yuck after long periods of time spent with my laptop. Are there any specific crystals that might help to eliminate the effects of EMS?

For some reason I want to say hematite? but I'm not sure...

Advice appreciated, as always :).

shelikes2read
25-08-2010, 03:11
How well I remember being a student! But it was in the days before personal computers were the norm, rather than the exception. And in my case, the feeling tired and yucky came from something a lot more common and insidious than electromagnetic stress. I wasn't sleeping or eating right!

As part of your quest to feel better, assess what your schedule looks like, particularly the eating and sleeping schedule. Make sure those two things are being done in a healthy manner and I think your fatigue and stress levels will show signs of improvement.

Check with your doctor, too, if your diet and sleep schedule are in good shape but you're still feeling blah. I flunked a routine blood test last year and discovered that I had a severe case of anemia that was in dire need of treatment. Surprise! Who knew? Once *that* got treated, my energy levels significantly improved.

Sometimes, it's best to attack symptoms like fatigue and overall malaise from more than one front. Been there. Done that.

I hope you feel better!

ncharge
25-08-2010, 03:14
yes, Hematite is a very healing stone. Quartz is also excellent for this. And a live plant next to your computer.

Charmy
25-08-2010, 05:30
Thanks for the input guys! Appreciated :)

Check with your doctor, too, if your diet and sleep schedule are in good shape but you're still feeling blah. I flunked a routine blood test last year and discovered that I had a severe case of anemia that was in dire need of treatment. Surprise! Who knew? Once *that* got treated, my energy levels significantly improved.

I've recently been to the doctor and had an allergy test which revealed a wheat intolerance, so now I know about it I'm working towards it getting better :) It was actually my Reiki teacher who suggested EMS could also be adding to the problem, so I figure everything will help. This way I'll have all my bases covered :)

I'll definitely try some quartz and hematite :)

graspee
25-08-2010, 10:25
Haematite is a very awesome sort of thing!

Not only is it a very healing thing, especially, I imagine with anything to do with the blood, but it's shiny and dark so you can scry with it, and it's really heavy so you can use it as a paperweight on top of your tarot cards if they are the super-laminated kind where the top few of a pack slip around all the time.