crystal confusion , help please?!!!

nyx77

Hello all! Please please can anyone tell me of any crystals that can help with extremely impatient, misbehaved children? My kids throw the most spectacular tantrums, refuse to do as their told, its got so bad that my partner didn't believe me so had to record the kids to show him I wasn't overexaggerating! Any help would be so so so appreciated, blessed be! Thank you, nyx

Dizzybliss

Perhaps stones for harmony and peace?

Try Blue lace agate with a light blue candle in the most active room of your home.

Place the candle in the middle and the crystals all around, say a prayer if you like vocalizing your intention and perhaps that will settle your children tantrums or deflate them.

I hope it helps, Good luck and blessed be.

Apollonia

Just off the top of my head, Selenite and Aragonite are good for promoting a calm environment.

amethyst57

pale amethyst, hematite, or turquoise may work

nyx77

thanks

Thanks to all of u who posted a reply : ) I think I have a couple of crystals that have been suggested. Thanks again and blessed be! Nyx

Amatafrances

I agree with the suggestion to use Blue Lace Agate, Agates are perfect for kids, and the Blue Lace one is very calming. Ciao

MCsea

Hope things have improved - have you noticed the tantrums have worse and better days? maybe they follow the moon cycle - just a thought (have seen that first hand)

amethyst57

a good book on Feng Shui with stones could help too.......