Oracle of Initiation

BodhiSeed

Very interesting looking deck! I've never seen one quite like this. I wonder how many cards are in it? I did cringe a bit when I saw the price though - $110 - ouch! Thanks for posting about it Anam Cara.:heart:

Naneki

It does look interesting; however that price puts way beyond my limits!!! lol

AJ

Oracle of the 'I have more money than brains' more likely.

Please note "very limited first printing"
You'd soon have a $110.00 deck worth $35.00

You can have the identical thing by snapping photos through your car window while driving.

Dusk Till Dawn

AJ said:
Oracle of the 'I have more money than brains' more likely.

Please note "very limited first printing"
You'd soon have a $110.00 deck worth $35.00

You can have the identical thing by snapping photos through your car window while driving.
That made my day!

ncharge

I emailed the artist to ask about the deck and the prints. She says that the cards are 4x6" with rounded corners, glossy fronts and mat backs. They were printed as postcards and do get some loving scratches on the backs when you use them. The Fine Art are on watercolor paper, 8.5" by 10" non-editioned size with the deck. Additional prints are $50 each. The editioned prints are bigger and in series of 25 and are $200 for 11x14 and $400 for 16x20.

I really like this deck, but I'm not sure about the postcard format and size. Or about that price.

irisa

Hmmm I actually really like the look of these just watching the slide show they speak! But I don't like the price :)

irisa :)

Anam Cara

I like them too, and I'm touched by the story behind their creation,
but am also wary of the price tag.

I searched her blog and followed many links,
but was never able to find out how many cards there are...
odd oversight!

Love hearing what you all think of the images (thank you!),
but would also appreciate hearing from someone who has seen these cards in person... any one???

:heart:Cara

AJ

I 'think' I saw 40 cards listed as the number.

Nina*

More money than brain? No.. I definitely don't have THAT much money.

I just ordered this deck and can't wait to receive it; just loved the review Mary Greer did on her blog.