Healing with the Angels.

Ms Magpie

Today, was the day the ladies and I from work go for tea at an amazing eclectic tea shoppe called the Jasmine Tea Room. Very eclectic, with wonderful time talking and complaining about work ect. Great time with the ladies.

We usually then go shopping, wool shoppes, book shoppes ect. One of my good friends Karen stated she found in a second hand shoppe for clothing, she found two tarot decks, in a bag for 4 dollars if you could believe that!

So todays shopping consisted of us hitting the used book shoppes, one was a grumpy young man who actually was put off when I asked if he carried anything tarot. The second shoppe we drove by was the biggest used book store, that had thousands of books. We asked about tarot and he directed us to some wonderful books at amazing prices. So we picked out a few.

Then going to check out we were waiting for him, and a stack of decks was behind the counter. We asked if they were for sale and he said yup, handed them to us to go through, count cards ect. So we both ended up with a deck. My friend Angela with an Arthurian that appears to be from the 70's, as it came in a case that looks like a vhs tape came in.

My find for the day was an oracle deck. Healing with the Angels. I did find a tarot book, Sacred Circle which I have always wanted that deck. Might be my next find. I did see an older druid deck but the smell was really off putting, like formaldehyde.

So, today was a day of dragon tears tea, good chat, and amazing finds.

Barbara

Alta

That sounds like a lovely day Barbara. I also have that deck and I have seen many say they like it best. I like Messages from Your Angels the best and that the one you found is also great.

MsRubyRain

Healing with the Angels was my first deck of any kind. I didn't even know what oracle cards were. LOL I love them. I have another deck of hers and they don't measure up to HWTA deck IMO. Enjoy them.