what's your deck's sign, baby? fire/air

scorpio

to determine someones sense of aesthetics in their chart, i usually look at the most angular planet in the chart, then consider the sign their moon or venus is in. so i thought it would be fun to post my takes on what decks match what signs! hope im posting in the right place cause i might need minderwiz or I M to explain in plain english what i mean lol! ARIES DECKS: aries needs something to figure it out fast, not only can you not read the books (umbrae) but you want intuition now! so Rider Waite Thoth, Rock n Roll, and Cosmic Tribe are my picks for the quickie crowd. LEO DECKS: Ya gotta be bad gotta be bold...Rorhig has gotta be no 1 on their list and nefertari might be flashy enough plus im thinkin Gill and Cosmic. SAG DECKS: Animal Wise, sag digs the critters! World Spirit sag loves other cultures (where do those blue people live?) Wise Woman and Sacred Circle.
AIR- GEMINI DECKS: Manara seems teenage hormonal moody enough, Halloween might be mercurial, and Gendron. LIBRA DECKS: it is better to look good than to feel good... Tarot de Paris- its a piece of art! Vision, Golden Kat, Antient Eygptian, and maybe Goddess? AQUARIUS DECKS: Crow's Magik, Tarot of the Cat people, Amun Ra

jlbvt

Hey- you got me thinking. I'm a Leo, and I like bold decks. I just fell in love with the Celtic Tarot from LS. Maybe because of all the fire/flames in so many of the cards? And lots of "strong" characters.
I also really like the LS Primavera or Art Nouveau deck. The style just suits me, even though meanings are not very apparant on that one.

purplefishy

i'm a pisces and i have a rider-waite deck, but that's just because it's easier for me to interpret. I had no idea it was an aires deck though! That's quite interesting.

Baby Owl

Boiinngg! You got me! (staggers backward, shot by arrow)

I'm a Sagittarius and I DO love the critters and other cultures (hence my favorite: The Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg). I have no fewer than 6 animal-related oracle or tarot decks plus several Celtic decks.

scorpio

purplefishy, thats just my opinion that rider-waite is aries, but since you have you birthtime posted i looked and you do have venus in aries. baby owl, i have mars in sag so im all about the animals too!

purplefishy

That I do! Good to have a little something there, methinks.

Baby Owl

Scorpio wrote: "ARIES DECKS: aries needs something to figure it out fast, not only can you not read the books (umbrae) but you want intuition now! so Rider Waite Thoth, Rock n Roll, and Cosmic Tribe are my picks..."

I'm not sure about the Thoth deck being for people who want to figure things out fast. It seems like the images are very complex and involved and that it would take a lot of study to use the cards. (I don't have the deck but have seen it.)