Dark Nature Cases

GadgetGirl

So I took a punt on the recommendation of a friend to try out darknaturecases.com and ordered a Castle Brocade Bag and a Plum Velvet Reading Cloth. Well they were shipped within two days of my placing an order and I've just received them now and they are exquisite. The plum reading cloth is the most beautiful Amethyst colour and so well made, as is the bag. Beautiful sewing and gorgeous cords of equal length. Just wonderful.

I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't taken a look at them yet, that you do. Because they're really good.

Just wanted to share... :D

greatdane

:))) GadgetGirl!

Lovely, lovely things. A nice way to treat one's decks. The reading cloths are just incredible.

Glitterbird

Thank you dear, I hope you enjoy them!

Brigid

I'm waiting for my cases to arrive.
From all the happy happy people, I'm VERY excited to see and touch my lushy plushies! :D

greatdane

Mystic Moon velvet.....sigh

And another new fabric and color I have to have a case or cloth made out of, the new Mystic Moon velvet. The velvets and brocades are toooo sumptuous.

Essjay

I'm waiting for mine to arrive too. Very excited to see them :)

I've also ordered a plum velvet case, the colour looks amazing.

greatdane

Orange...velvet

Love the new Halloweenesque fabric. Was thinking what a grand color and fabric for putting Halloween decks on. Geez, Dark Nature has become my new guilty pleasure! Love their fabrics sooo much.

bhakti

greatdane said:
Love the new Halloweenesque fabric. Was thinking what a grand color and fabric for putting Halloween decks on. Geez, Dark Nature has become my new guilty pleasure! Love their fabrics sooo much.

Just ordered the Halloweenesque case for my new Anna K. that is coming :) This is my first Dark Nature item and I am just too excited. Next on my list is a yummy spread cloth!

toddoc33

I ordered a Tarot Bag for the new "Steampunk Tarot". I chose the 'Golden Metal' under the Brocade section; WOW, this is a nice bag! The brocade was carfully cut to center the best part of the design on both sides of the bag. Finished with metallic-gold cord, and black & brown beads, the effect is perfect for the deck! I'm pretty sure I will be 're-dressing' some of my favorite decks :) Thanks, Patsy!!

greatdane

I hear ya, Toddoc!

I got the Ethereal Dreams crushed velvet for one of my Anna. K decks. The scans DO NOT do the fabrics justice! I don't think a scan can. Until you see the fabric upclose and touch it, you can't know how really great it is. I have my gilded Visconti in the Castle Tapestry fabric and it's just sumptuous. But I must say, the plum reading cloth (which seems more amethyst in person), is JUST stunning and may be my favorite of all!

GD