Plan to teach tarot

NamasteIndia

Well its been couple of years now that i have learnt tarot. I am regular here on aeclectic and i practice readings in the circles.

I am not comfortable reading for people face-to-face well because im quite shy, less confident, very introvert and empath.

But I love tarot and would love to teach tarot and time and again i have felt a calling to keep in touch with my spirituality by assisting people to search their spiritual truth and helping them to connect with their higher self.. I searched the forum for teaching tarot tips and found scions thread.

I am not as knowledgeable as Scion so my class wont be vast and indepth. It would be a simple beginners class and the fees charged would be nominal.

I plan to keep the class at weekends i.e saturday 5-7 for 5 weeks.
Or sunday 4-6 for 5 weeks depends on choice of the student.

Class 1- introduction to tarot, history, about cards, description of RWS deck some info about other decks, myths, symbolism.

Class 2- Major Arcana

Class 3- Minor Arcana

Class 4- Court Cards and Spreads

Class 5- Reading for self, daily practice methods, meditation, hints.

I would also be giving printed notes in spiral binded form

Later on i would start with oracle reading class which would be of shorter duration and them maybe dowsing class of 2hrs one session.

Any more inputs would be appreciated. Any guidance.

nisaba

Sounds like a great place to start <warm smile>.

Where are you located these days?

NamasteIndia

hi nisaba,

i am located in india.

i plan to start classes after a month

Oein

I like the flow, it's natural and allows the student to evolve there understanding along side the journey of the deck.

Have you composed a possible time line for the classes? Not fixed nor rigid expectation of time spent on each aspect, as this denies the possibility of the students needs, but never the less I find a well structured approach is the best.

NamasteIndia

Oein said:
I like the flow, it's natural and allows the student to evolve there understanding along side the journey of the deck.

Have you composed a possible time line for the classes? Not fixed nor rigid expectation of time spent on each aspect, as this denies the possibility of the students needs, but never the less I find a well structured approach is the best.
i feel its better to be well prepared and planned rather then giving random time sessions.
strictly i will be giving only 5 sessions once a week of two hours

and incase the student needs more tutoring then they will have to pay and come to learn more.

astroandtarot

Go for it ! Congrat!!

PAMUYA

Teaching tarot, a gift to others. How wonderful.

NamasteIndia

PAMUYA said:
Teaching tarot, a gift to others. How wonderful.
yes and best way to remain connected with tarot

AJ

You will grow along with your students. The first thing any student of any subject expects of a teacher is for them to be able to DO what they teach. Expect to do face to face readings with them :)
Best wishes on your journey, you can do this!