Spare £1,000.00, anyone?

NorthernTigress

You aren't the only one laughing. This seller sounds like they are full of themselves! I especially laughed at "the most collectible tarot deck on the planet" and "no timewasters please".

moonmorgan

So it's you and me in a bidding war, is it, NorthernTigress? LOL!!!

Aerin

The words "you'll be lucky" spring to mind.

Heck, I'd sell mine for that... although does the completeness of my set bring me a £1000 extra??? I wouldn't want to undercharge.

ilweran

moonmorgan said:
Was I right to laugh? there's not even a box, but I suppose if you wanted one badly enough, and money was no object......

And if you HAD to have it RIGHT NOW!!!!! and absolutely could not spend a few weeks waiting for one at half the price (or less, dunno what they go for these days) to show up.

My jaw dropped. Then I realised it was in GBP not US$ and my jaw dropped even further :bugeyed:

nisaba

That comment: "No time-wasters please".

Bit of a red rag to, in my opinion.

I immediately feel like being a time-waster.

Asking for photographs of individual cards. Asking who's owned it, did they smoke, did they ever handle it after eating greasy foods. make them swap a stream of emails with me.

then , when I've had my fun say to them "Okay, so I'm a time-waster. You didn't want time-wasters. Are you going to get the cops on me, or what?"

After all, how is s/he going to enforce a condition like that?

Wendywu

I saw that one this morning. Jaw dropped so far I thought it would dislocate!!

Dusk Till Dawn

What? No Box? I was so close to bidding..LOL.

AmethystEyes

Oh my!
Can you get them in trouble for lying like that?
And just out of curiosity how do they have no box if they never used it.... :bugeyed:

gregory

To be FAIR }) many here say they remove boxes; it MAY be as simple as that.

Timewasters are people who bid and retract, tha knows. I can't believe he'd get a lot of those. I mean - who could resist ? I see you even have to COLLECT in person..... and get free courier service - er... Any Aussie buyers out there ?

But - where is he lying ? It's mad - but I see no lies.... Unused since 1986 - doesn't ACTUALLY say NEVER used....