Have Tarot, Will Travel!

DaughterOfDanu

Lately, I've been on the lookout for a new purse. One that will allow me to comfortably fit more than one deck.

No such luck.

I'm curious who takes their decks with them when they go out. What deck do you take and why?

Right now my BG 2nd Standard is my purse buddy. Its there because we're bonding.
Also I'm thinking about sticking my mermaid oracle in there to bond, too- but sadly, its getting to be a tight fit in there. I really do need to get a bigger purse...

Chronata

My purse is dinky.
It's actually a small leather pouch...and it fits an amazing array of stuff.
Including...the Tarot to Go Mini Hanson Roberts!
Tiny deck for a tiny bag!

emmsma

I sometimes carry a second purse to hold my decks. I'm on vacation right now. The decks that came with me: Templar Tarot, Shadowscapes, Mystisches Kipper, Tarot of Trees, Universal Waite, Alchemical Renewed.

Think thats it.

My second bag is always a big one. :D

Cocobird55

I don't carry a deck in my purse, but I do keep a Universal Waite in the glove compartment of my car, just in case I need it.

misfitknits

oy vey!! i don't think ANY of my "purses" could qualify as such!! they're more like luggage!! i've always been a big purse kind of gal! :D it IS an affliction that runs in my family, but perhaps it's because we're from texas! if i want to add a deck, i throw it in and go! very convenient!!

nejigurlmimi

i just got a wonderfully big suitcase of a purse from my grandma. I carry with me at the moment, Mystic Dreamer because it's my all around deck. And I also carry my Tarot of the Vampyres, so i can bond with it and so i can work with it. :)

aja

I used the "purse in a purse method"
I have a somewhat large purse to carry all my 'stuff'. In that, I carry a 'wallet on a string' type purse that's large enough for my cell phone, reading glasses and credit cards. That way I can run into a store, restaurant, etc with just what I need then and the other purse (which contains a mini Secret Tarot) stays in the car.

Sinduction

I got a craft bag from Big Lots for $5. It has pockets one the sides and then is open in the middle. I can fit spread cloths, books, notebooks, and decks all in one spot.

I can only fit a deck or two in my purse so if I need more than that I bring the craft bag.

Vanny

Cocobird55 said:
I don't carry a deck in my purse, but I do keep a Universal Waite in the glove compartment of my car, just in case I need it.

What a great idea! I might try that.

Vanny

Sinduction said:
I got a craft bag from Big Lots for $5. It has pockets one the sides and then is open in the middle. I can fit spread cloths, books, notebooks, and decks all in one spot.

I can only fit a deck or two in my purse so if I need more than that I bring the craft bag.

Great idea too!! I like the craft bag idea in general just to keep my tarot stuff all in one place at home.