Transparent Oracle - Beginner Friendly?

Trailgirl

Hi there!

Those of you who use the Transparent Oracle - I would love to know your opinion on whether a beginner (but a fast learner) would be able to do proper readings with this deck?
(I have done Tarot readings so far and actually feel they are not as hard as I thought at first. I have used the Secret Tarot and the answers I got yesterday, for example, were pretty much spot on..although they did left the final decision up to me ;-))

Sidhe-Ra

Well, anything I say would be biased, but I notice you've posted a couple of times over the last couple of weeks...you're obviously feeling drawn to it! There are always people willing to trade for interesting decks if you find after trying it that you don't get on!

Blessings,

Em x

Flaxen

I love it! I find it very intuitive and it reads very well. I think you could pick it up quite quickly, I know I did. :)

Aerin

The thing is, many oracle decks have their own system unlike Tarot. The Transparent has quite a well structured system - some oracle decks are like separate cards - and I can't see why it would be less suitable than others. Because it is well structured it may be easier to pick up than some of the more random ones :D.

So I would say, if you like the look of it, go for it.

MadamPince

Trailgirl, the TO is a complex deck, but incredibly well-organized and suited for a broad range of questions. Since each oracle deck is unique, EVERYONE is a beginner with any new deck we pick up. If you're going to add an oracle deck to your reading tools, it would be great to start with one that's as amazing as this! The ability to layer the cards and the careful attention to all the directions makes for very in-depth readings. You can also layer the cards on a card from whatever your current favorite tarot deck is for readings.

If you got to Amazon USA, you will see a review I posted for this deck that goes into much greater detail -- it's under my own name (Suzy Shedd). Enjoy your readings with whatever you choose!