Missing 'Career' card - Tea leaf fortune cards

angelnas

Hi Guys

I am new to the Tea leaf fortune cards and recently purchased a set from ebay recently. Listing stated 200 but it was 1 card short totally 199, it was missing the following:

Astral house (green back colour) - Career

Can anyone scan the image and send me a copy please to angelnas@msn.com, so I can complete the set.

Would really appreciate it. Also does anyone who use this deck, how many cards should I use if I want to do a monthly reading instead of the weekly as stated in the book.

Many thanks

AJ

You can also write/call/email the publisher and ask if they have a replacement card. Publishers usually keep a number of decks back just because sometimes even new sealed decks are missing a card.

I've had to do this a few times, and I always offer to pay for the card. So far none have asked for payment, but it seems a courtesy.

You could also ask for a refund and return the deck to the seller.
The deck is being reprinted and should be out very shortly.

good luck!

angelnas

AJ said:
You can also write/call/email the publisher and ask if they have a replacement card. Publishers usually keep a number of decks back just because sometimes even new sealed decks are missing a card.

I've had to do this a few times, and I always offer to pay for the card. So far none have asked for payment, but it seems a courtesy.

You could also ask for a refund and return the deck to the seller.
The deck is being reprinted and should be out very shortly.

good luck!
They were purchased from Ameria and I reside in the UK. The cost of posting them back supercedes the cost of the cards. The seller give me a partial refund of the purchase price, since they were incomplete. The cards have been out-of-print for years. Not sure if Tuttlepublishing would keep spares circa 2000ish. But Ill shall give it a try. I know a new set will be published but not until next year. So I bought this set as I couldnt wait until then.

Was this from this publisher or are you meaning a different set?