PDA

View Full Version : Google analytics??

Stormdancer
03-10-2010, 03:14
Has anyone noticed slow page loading, especially when refreshing a page? I am actually on AT page, but the "loading" symbol just keeps spinning, and at the bottom of my browser page (firefox) it says something about Google Analytics.

ETA....just to clarify from more observations....it happens when I "refresh" only. I just stop the page from continuing to load and all is fine. I've not noticed this before, and I refresh here a lot sometimes...

gregory
04-10-2010, 02:22
I'm not sure what they ARE, but I use noscript for firefox and block analytics - I first saw them on the dragons site, and they slow things down so much that you can't catch anything, so....

Stormdancer
04-10-2010, 04:52
I'm not sure what they ARE, but I use noscript for firefox and block analytics - I first saw them on the dragons site, and they slow things down so much that you can't catch anything, so....
WOW !! That works pretty good !! Not sure how to block analytics, but without me doing any configurations, it's working great...MANY thanks :)

Bernice
04-10-2010, 19:57
Cheers Gregory :) Neat addon!

Bee :)

Solandia
05-10-2010, 11:52
Google Analytics is a stats program that tells me how many people are visiting the website. I'm not sure why it's loading so slowly though, I'll look into it.

Stormdancer
05-10-2010, 11:54
Google Analytics is a stats program that tells me how many people are visiting the website. I'm not sure why it's loading so slowly though, I'll look into it.
I only had problems when I was refreshing pages, if that makes a difference....

gregory
07-10-2010, 09:43
Oops. Do you MIND that it can't see me ???