Ever have one of those days...

Shadow wolf1214

where you really cannot read the cards at all, well that happened to me today...i thought i was reading them right, but nope completely off. Is their anything i could do to get myself back in line? Something short term, long term...or, will i lose all touch with Tarot :(

celticnoodle

I think this happens to everyone at one time or another. not to worry. it won't last. put the cards aside for a day or so, and take a break. then, start reading again--perhaps reading with a different deck. if you only have one deck, why not treat yourself to a new one and trying to read with that? don't worry if it seems to last awhile -- a few weeks--either. sometimes you just need to take a break, or try a new deck.

starrystarrynight

Oh yeah...even worse, I've had days when I could look for hours at a spread and absolutely nothing comes to mind.

I think it's like a mini-burn out, and as celticnoodle says, you may have to just put the cards aside for a day or two. It will come back, for sure. Don't worry. :)

nisaba

<smile> Don't beat yourself up. Stuff happens. If you have other decks you're not using, rotate. If you don't, take a break. Just don't blame yourself.

AnneLien

Yes,

Just had it, couldn't read a thing brr...