PDA

View Full Version : Rose Quartz Experience

Kid Shamrock
11-10-2010, 17:05
Hi all, I wanted to share an experience I had using Rose Quartz. Yesterday, I became very upset to the point of tears over memories of my ex-wife. We were together for 27 years prior to her leaving me, which happened about three years ago. Obviously, I haven't really recovered emotionally from the shock of her leaving and still have times of being upset and crying over her loss. Coincidentally, I recently bought a Rose Quartz palm stone thru eBay and it arrived in the mail yesterday. Anyway, when I later became upset, I picked up the stone and just held it in my hand, squeezing it and trying not to think about my ex. I was amazed when just a few minutes later, I realized that the sadness had lifted and I felt calm and almost normal again (as close to that as I get anyway). I have never used crystals before and had bought this stone really just on a whim. I am now a believer in the power of these crystals and intend to work with them more in depth.

As a side note, I've noticed that the stone sometimes seems to become lighter in weight. I'll pick it up and it will seem lighter than it should be, as I hold it, it seems to get heavier. Is it drawing energy from me that makes it heavier?

celticnoodle
11-10-2010, 21:35
I also have used the rose quartz to calm myself down and it worked so well for me, i went out and got a 2nd one. this way, when I need it, I have one for each hand and also carry them in each pocket of my jeans. :laugh: it is one of my fave crystals.

As a side note, I've noticed that the stone sometimes seems to become lighter in weight. I'll pick it up and it will seem lighter than it should be, as I hold it, it seems to get heavier. Is it drawing energy from me that makes it heavier?never noticed this myself, but it could be. as for the drawing energy from you - that sort of makes sense now, doesn't it? but, I wonder if it is so. maybe someone else can enlighten us both! :D

MsRubyRain
12-10-2010, 04:10
My very first experience with rose quartz was in the lovely crystal shop. I picked up a good size piece of raw rose quartz and this feeling from my toes to the top of my head just rushed through me and I started to giggle. It's a wonderful stone. Needless to say that stone came home with me and decades later I still have it.
May your heart be healed Kid Shamrock.

ncharge
12-10-2010, 11:37
I have noticed the weight thing as well. In my experience, a stone becomes lighter when it is working with you, and heavier when it is resting. I suspect the stone was working hard with your energy to calm and heal you, then became heavier as you calmed down and the crystal didn't have to work so hard. Be sure to cleanse it so it stays healthy and can continue to work with you.

Filipa
12-10-2010, 11:55
I never noticed the weight
but I have to say this is my favourite stone
My first crystal was a rose quartz and I was too a bit heartbroken but I started to carry this stone with me when I felt I needed and it made a huge change, everything started to be more pink ;)
it has been with me in all special moments in my life

autumn star
12-10-2010, 14:39
I had read alot about Rose Quartz but I had never really used it until about a month ago.

One night I was feeling really stressed and I just couldn't sleep so I got up to look for something that could help and then I found a rose quartz crystal shaped in a heart that someone had given to me and I held it for a while and put it under my pillow (not sure if you are meant to do that, but anyway). I also put some lavender 'sleep balm' that I put on my wrists and temples and the feeling of stress and worry just got lifted away and I ended up having a great nights sleep after that :) So, I am totally coverted to Rose Quartz :heart:

shadowdancer
12-10-2010, 14:51
lovely story there and I am glad it helped.
Remember though, if they do take on your energies, which is in part how you do feel healed or better, the crystal too needs to cleared.

With rose quartz it is fine to just run it under the tap for a minute, then leave it on a window ledge for a day to recharge. Trust me, the crystals will love you for it.

Sunlight is great, as is a full moon for charging them up. Alternatively, if you have a quartz cluster, pop it on top for a while. The quartz gives out energy and this in turn helps recharge it.

Take care

Davina