I wanted to ask a Question...

stardancer12

The one only i deck i had it acting werid. All the cards that shuffle will remain in the reverse. While remaining deck will be upwards. After I let the rest. I did same thinking about my deck. I use do group readings with a very very close frined of mine. So I gave him a ring, and ask him what was going on. He told him that his deck got destory, he will not tell me how or why they got destory. He said to me, since our decks was link, that why my deck was not doing readings. Do yall think this can hold true?

cardlady22

Shuffling is more based on how your hands turn the cards. For instance, I have a hang up about "upside-down" cards, so I am always making sure they are turned correctly.

Try putting your deck back in order. Deal out into 3 piles and turn one of the piles "upside down" in the middle of the others. Then shuffle as usual.

ETA: As to the idea of your deck being partnered or linked with your friend's deck, all you can do is design your own "ceremony" for releasing the need for the connection- or get a brand new one.

rwcarter

As a test to see if it's your method that's reversing the cards, put them all upright and then shuffle them upright. That way you'll see when/if you're inverting some of the cards.

Now if you determine it's not your shuffling method or how you turn the cards over (left to right or right to left vs top to bottom or bottom to top), then those reversed cards may be your deck's way of trying to give you a message.

Rodney

stardancer12

This has been going on for two months now, i have done everything that you have metion and still i get all reverse cards. And it not the same cards either. So I am stump at what is going on. So I am thinking that sense my deck and friends deck, we did group readings and his deck was destory. Then the contection between them has mess my deck up as well. That is my theory so far.

cardlady22

I'm sorry that there isn't anything new to say/offer in the way of advice.

canid

Huh. That's an odd one indeed. Are you SURE you're not accidentally reversing while shuffling? Try putting all the cards not only upright but in order, then sprinkle some salt (I've heard sea salt works better for some reason) on them for cleansing overnight, then try them again.

stardancer12

canid said:
Huh. That's an odd one indeed. Are you SURE you're not accidentally reversing while shuffling? Try putting all the cards not only upright but in order, then sprinkle some salt (I've heard sea salt works better for some reason) on them for cleansing overnight, then try them again.

I never heard of that.. i might give it a try and see where it takes me. Thanks for the advice Canid. I will let you know what happens