Crystals when you are sleeping.

autumn star

I have recently started putting some Rose Quartz under my pillow and I find that when I wake up in the morning I wake with a way more positive state of mind, and I often have really meaningful dreams.

Is it ok do this? I think I can remember reading somewhere that it wasn't a good idea to put crystals under your pillow.

Are there any crystals that I should not do this with or other ones that are good for dreams and sleep etc?

:)

Amatafrances

In my opinion Rose Quartz is a very good stone for sleeping time and for pleasant dreams. I noticed that the more transparent it is, the more powerful for sleeping is this crystal.
To remember my dreams I use as well a little Transparent Quartz sphere.
When I cannot sleep I use Blue Lace Agate, that is a very calming stone.
Banded Agates too are all very calming.
But, during the night it is important to avoid the use of very energizing crystals, for example Red Jasper and Jaspers in general or Citrine.
Ciao!

autumn star

Amatafrances said:
In my opinion Rose Quartz is a very good stone for sleeping time and for pleasant dreams. I noticed that the more transparent it is, the more powerful for sleeping is this crystal.
To remember my dreams I use as well a little Transparent Quartz sphere.
When I cannot sleep I use Blue Lace Agate, that is a very calming stone.
Banded Agates too are all very calming.
But, during the night it is important to avoid the use of very energizing crystals, for example Red Jasper and Jaspers in general or Citrine.
Ciao!

Thankyou for the suggestion :) I have some Blue Lace Agate so I will have to try it out one night :)

MCsea

I use crystals under my pillow - but there are some that dont work with me sleeping they keep me awake - I think that it is a personal thing - dependent on your situation and things change so at times I 'test' myself... my working/sleeping with crystals changes over time

Keep a sleep diary ;)

sweet dreams

autumn star

MCsea said:
I use crystals under my pillow - but there are some that dont work with me sleeping they keep me awake - I think that it is a personal thing - dependent on your situation and things change so at times I 'test' myself... my working/sleeping with crystals changes over time

Keep a sleep diary ;)

sweet dreams

Thanks for the advice :) I have tried to keep a sleep diary in the past but the problem was I kept on sleeping in before work, making me in a hurry with no time to write my dreams down in it ;) Perhaps, I will give it another go :)

Amatafrances

You can try to record your dreams whith a small recorder, keeping it very close to your bed during the night, so that you can take and use it easily in the morning when you are awakening.

autumn star

Amatafrances said:
You can try to record your dreams whith a small recorder, keeping it very close to your bed during the night, so that you can take and use it easily in the morning when you are awakening.

That is a good idea thanks :) I also read last night that Jade is good for dreaming and sleeping, if you put it on your forehead before sleep so I must go and get some :)

MCsea

:)

I find it hard to keep a diary too but I sent myself a task when Im in NEED and make sure I remember - email myself just some key words of what crystals have helped me I also write in my book - a few words so its not a whole diary just adding to what other people have written sometimes its a big tick indicating it worked.

For dreams I find Ruby Kyanite and Fuchsite help (for happy/good dreams that is)

Marina

autumn star

Thanks for the idea, Marina :)

So far I have tried aquamarine & amethyst as night-time crystals - but neither have brought me as meaningful dreams as the Rose Quartz. However, I do feel like I wake up more energized and have more energy during the day. It's a good idea to record which ones are the most helpful though so I will remember in the future :)

danny.mac85

I love sleeping with stones. My husband doesn't however, he doesn't like waking up and finding them stuck up under him. Silly traveling stones=)
Anyways, I sleep with a palm stone of selenite and a wierdly cut amythest. I think there might be a lapis luzi(sp?) stuck in the bed somewhere.
But amythests are really good with dreaming I read somewhere. And my selenite has always been comforting to me when I sleep. It has a soft and soothing type of energy. Not too sure about the Lapis though it's always hiding or under my husband(Pretty bad actually since it's a pyramid.) So I actually don't think it's doing too much, or likes my husband better.

Cheers!

Danielle*****