PDA

View Full Version : Egads, I marked all threads as read/

Tansey Ella
16-10-2010, 10:52
I have two issues. First, I accidental marked all forums read and now nothing comes up when I hit new posts. Can I undo this?
Second, in place of something that kept track of everything on the board, like the threads I watch, is now an "open buddy list" where is the link that told you where everything was?
I can 't believe I marked all threads as read.
TE

Grigori
16-10-2010, 11:22
I have two issues. First, I accidental marked all forums read and now nothing comes up when I hit new posts. Can I undo this?

Sorry Tansey, that can't be undone. But it will reset tomorrow, so you will only have the problem for today.

Second, in place of something that kept track of everything on the board, like the threads I watch, is now an "open buddy list" where is the link that told you where everything was?
I can 't believe I marked all threads as read.
TE

I don't really understand the question, but if you're seeing the buddy list that should be a pop up window that can just be closed.

Tansey Ella
16-10-2010, 11:38
OK I think I see the problem. It is the browser I am in .
I was in Google chrome and where there is normally "Quick Links" (that has all the important links here, such as threads I have commented on) in place of it is "open Buddy link" . I have never seen that in Firefox before.
Problem solved- stay in Firefox.

Grigori
16-10-2010, 12:08
Ah cool, I never knew there would be a difference between browsers, thanks Tansey :)

Lillie
17-10-2010, 12:07
Oh my God!

I've been here for years and I have never, ever clicked the quick links thingy before...

Not even once.

I have no buddies :(

Alta
17-10-2010, 12:07
There, there, you can add me. :)

Tansey Ella
17-10-2010, 12:55
I'll be your buddy. In fact if anyone is on face book and wants to add be on , just send me a pm and I'll send you a link and name.
I use quick links all the time. It helps me find the threads I have commented on. It is just a really quick way to get to things. I had never seen the Buddy link before, until I was in Chrome. Apparently browsers can determine a lot of things, such as posting pictures and links. It depends on the discussion board. I usually stay in Firefox as IE is just so slow. However FF has issues with posting links and pics , but there is a work around but I am not techy enough to figure it out. :)

gregory
18-10-2010, 05:02
I have no buddies :(
I want to be your buddy. You are on MY buddy list. *snif sob*