helmets

nisaba

I wonder if you can buy a full set for a package price, and wear the hat that fits ...

Dusk Till Dawn

Interesting fnd.
I wonder why they call it the HUMAN Tarot Project?

nisaba

Er ... turning humans into walking (or cycling) Tarot cards?

Dusk Till Dawn

Hmmmm... OK. Why?

Le Fanu

Oh I saw that the other day.....

But the first thing I thought of was how they are like alternative St Christopher medals that used to be attached to vehicles/carried by travellers for protection. I rather like the idea. I think that tarot cards, tarot images, can be used to offer protection. Why not? (Remember those Tarot Shoes?)

strings of life

I think it's quite creative. The artist contact me and I'm going to interview her on my blog (which has been defunct for a while). She sells these at a bike shop which is close to where I work in New York City.

Expensive? Sure. A one of a kind artistic project? You bet.

Everyone was all about ballet flats with RWS inspired art on them. This is nothing different. Really.

willowfox

Well, something different for a change.

Sulis

I think those are gorgeous. Each one is hand painted and if you look in the gallery there are some lovely designs. I love the one that looks like an apple with a bit taken out of it.
It looks like they do all the Major Arcana and some of the Minors too - I found a Page of Swords one.

strings of life

Sulis said:
I think those are gorgeous. Each one is hand painted and if you look in the gallery there are some lovely designs. I love the one that looks like an apple with a bit taken out of it.
It looks like they do all the Major Arcana and some of the Minors too - I found a Page of Swords one.
There exquisite and hand painted, not a print.

I am going to see if I can arrange to either meet her at the shop or swing by it anyway to see them in person. They are only available for purchase directly through her or at the boutique bike shop in New York City.