Oracle book.

Ange

I've just ordered the Healing with the Angels book by Doreen Virtue. I used to have the cards, but gave them away to a friend of mine quite a long time ago. But now I'm getting the urge to have these cards again, and so have got the book have a read before I buy the deck.

I wonder if any of you have this, and what you think of it....:)

Ange x

amethyst57

don't have that book, do use my tarot card meanings books sometimes...

i read somewhere that any book...the Bible, the Narnia books, even a college dictionary can be used as an oracle...

Chronata

I had both the book and the cards before I eventually gave them away to someone who liked them more than I did.

If I remember correctly, the book isn't really a companion book for the cards, as much as it is a guide to discovering angels and angelic guidance in your life.

I almost wished the book was more specific about the cards, and the images chosen for them, but still...it is a nice intro to working with angel therapy and angelic influences.

Ange

Thanks both....:)

I must admit that I wondered if it might be an interesting read, opening up thought processes etc, although I'm thinking it may be on the lines of the Messages from you Angels book, which I already have.

I await it's delivery and will see if it's a 'messages' type book or something new....:)

Thanks again
Ange x