Aries full moon- October 22nd

214red

Did anyone get smacked round the head with the last 2 full moons? Since the aries full moon i have felt tired, last weekend was horrible, and now am simply lethargic. I did pull cards and it does point to being linked to the moon, quite alot of my friends have had the same issue, it feels like a cloud has surrounded alot of people.it feels very emotional, i didnt expect that from Aries.I am hoping it ends soon!!

I am starting to think i need to investigate further the impact of the full moons, any pointers on how to do this? I have looked at the transits for the day of the full moon, but am not sure this is helping me that much. Any help would be appriciated.

dadsnook2000

A few suggestions . . .

First, do a New Moon and/or Full Moon chart and compare it to your Natal chart to see if it shed some light on how you feel affected by either of those events.

Second, do a lunar return chart and see how that fits with your experience. There are two forms of this chart --- the regular Tropical Zodiac chart and the precession-corrected chart.

Third, look at a phase-angle return chart for the moment when the Moon reaches the same degree-minute relationship it had a birth.

It will take several cycles of doing these charts for their meanings to reveal themselves to you if you are not familiar and practiced in using them. Some respond to one form of chart and not the others. We all are very individual in what we respond to.

If you are not familiar with the techniques, then trying to do these on your own will certainly be educational. Dave

214red

dadsnook2000 said:
First, do a New Moon and/or Full Moon chart and compare it to your Natal chart to see if it shed some light on how you feel affected by either of those events.

Second, do a lunar return chart and see how that fits with your experience. There are two forms of this chart --- the regular Tropical Zodiac chart and the precession-corrected chart.

Third, look at a phase-angle return chart for the moment when the Moon reaches the same degree-minute relationship it had a birth.

It will take several cycles of doing these charts for their meanings to reveal themselves to you if you are not familiar and practiced in using them. Some respond to one form of chart and not the others. We all are very individual in what we respond to.

If you are not familiar with the techniques, then trying to do these on your own will certainly be educational. Dave
The full moon/new moon chart, is that the natal chart with the transits?

The 3rd chart i will need to find out how to do this if it is not a chart thats shown on astro.com, do you have methods for doing this?
Thanks Dave

AmethystEyes

Ever since the new moon I have had drama from every side. Even sides that haven't seen drama in almost 3 years! I think that is part of the Venus RX though. Lovely.

dadsnook2000

Doing charts

New and/or Full Moon charts: yes, you can treat these two monthly events as transits to a natal chart. Just be sure you have the accurate time for the "transits" that represent the new or full moon.

Lunar Returns can be quite insightful. Just remember, there are Tropical, Sidereal or precession-corrected Tropical Lunar Returns. I prefer the latter.

The phase-angle return chart of Sun and Moon to represent the birth aspect relationship should be easy to figure out by yourself. It will help to attempt this.

Dave

214red

dadsnook2000 said:
The phase-angle return chart of Sun and Moon to represent the birth aspect relationship should be easy to figure out by yourself. It will help to attempt this.

Dave
Thanks dave, i will do the first two charts, the 3rd can you give me pointers?

214red

DevilishAngel said:
Ever since the new moon I have had drama from every side. Even sides that haven't seen drama in almost 3 years! I think that is part of the Venus RX though. Lovely.
I am hoping nov 18-20th are a breakthrough, the same way the end of the mercury retrograde started things moving rapidly (after waiting months for things to move)
I am going to work on the moon phases seriously because its affecting my life so much. I also am going to pay attention to things like where mercury is, this hit me