Tarot cards predicting the future

Yanine.R

In your opinion and experience, how far into the future can the tarot cards predict?
I think they could predict within 2 years but nothing pass that.
what about you? :)

nisaba

I'm still having stuff happen that was read for me in the 1980s. Specific stuff, like "broken red letterbox" and "golden cypress pines" and "left knee injury", not general fraudulent-fishing-comments.

cflame

I tend to forget anything more than 2 weeks ago when i read for myself. HA! I once got a reading from a tarot lady, and she freakishly laid out my whole year for me, even warned me about stuff that I ended up doing anyway lol...
anyway I always thought we have certain things set by fate, and some set by choice, so i guess it is possible...

Noelle

In my opinion and experience, tarot can predict way into the future very accurately.

stpcarly

From my own personal experience, at least six years ahead, but if that far most likely further to. I think when we get a reading and it predicts things happening, they can happen at anytime. that is what happened to me.

I did a reading for myself and it came up that i would end my marriage and move overseas. I laughed and said "yea right" lol. i was in a happy marriage, life was good. But six years later I did exactly that and didn't even think about my reading until a year after my divorce, then it flashed in my mind and I was like "darn, tarot is good isn't it? " lol.

melaniejade31

I believe our idea of time as a linear structure with weeks, months, and years is an illusion. I believe we can access any time period and that the only limitations on the information we get from using tarot or any other tool that helps us tap into our intuition are limitations we create in our minds.

Bernice

melaniejade31 said:
I believe our idea of time as a linear structure with weeks, months, and years is an illusion. I believe we can access any time period and that the only limitations on the information we get from using tarot or any other tool that helps us tap into our intuition are limitations we create in our minds.
I also believe this. When you think of 'time', it's really only a by product of space and motion - that's why it's relative, and so are our 'experiences'.......

Bee :)

Yanine.R

nisaba said:
I'm still having stuff happen that was read for me in the 1980s. Specific stuff, like "broken red letterbox" and "golden cypress pines" and "left knee injury", not general fraudulent-fishing-comments.

Wow! I think I should start writing all my readings down lol

SunChariot

In my experience, there is no real way to answer that. Or put another way, they can accurately predict indefinitely into the future UNLESS and UNTIL someting comes along that changes that future. That thing that comes along that could change the future could happen in three days or in three decades. There is no way to know.

Usually of course future readings can be very accurate because the cards are good at predicting trends and likelyhoods,but there is always that "danger" that the future can change. It could happen at any time.

On really important issues to me on the future, I do new readings every month or so to make sure. But I do know someone who had a reading done 25 years ago that is still coming true right now.

Babs

Evermore

Same

SunChariot said:
In my experience, there is no real way to answer that. Or put another way, they can accurately predict accurately indefinitely into the future UNLESS and UNTIL someting comes along that changes that future. That thing that comes along that could change the future could happen in three days or in three decades. There is no way to know.

Babs, you took the words right out of my mouth! I agree 100%.

Natasha