PDA

View Full Version : Minor querry on "Currently Active Users"

Trogon
09-06-2003, 01:53
Did a couple of searches and did not find this asked before... hope I don't sound to iggerant...

I've taken to, occasionally checking the Currently Active Users: list on the main page of the Forums. I've noticed that several of them are bold (the type-face, not the users themselves... ;) ). I'm wondering why this is?

wavebreaker
09-06-2003, 01:58
The bold ones are the moderators. Just their names, of course... :D

Alissa
09-06-2003, 02:23
Alissa's pet theory :

They're bold because the egos behind the name have filled up more space than the rest of us warrant.

(Alissa runs away quickly, ducking in advance)

I'M KIDDING~!!!!
I'm Just Kidding ....

(... waiting to be nailed to a cross by the
Moderator Defense League....)

Diana
09-06-2003, 02:28
Alissa: You will have to eat a thousand lotuses for that!

(Hey, where did we put those crosses, guys???)

Maan
09-06-2003, 04:14
Originally posted by Diana
(Hey, where did we put those crosses, guys???)

Sorry Diana i can't find them..but i do have some nails ;)

Diana
09-06-2003, 06:24
Oh I found the crosses, Maan. I forgot that I had been using them as planks to barricade the Historical Forum, in case the Cosmic Tribe or some other heretical Tarot deck had tried to force its way in and create some kind of revolution.

Alissa! Come on out! Are you a (wo)man or a mouse???

Alissa
09-06-2003, 12:45
...Squeek squeek squeek...

Trogon
10-06-2003, 00:11
ROFLMAO

Thanks for the laughs this morning!

Didn't even occur to me that the "bold" ones were the moderators... Duh! :|

Umbrae
10-06-2003, 01:53
I have the crosses - but we're out of nails...going to have to use rope...what is that aroma? What are these made from?

Alissa
10-06-2003, 05:46
oh lord, oh me, being tied down with (looks for the adjective) green rope, in punishment no less.

oh the torture ...

oh how i am suffering ...
(~tighter!~)

And now they're gonna burn me? Smoke me alive?

(so that means, I'm bound and smoking....)

Oh, the exquisite pain of it all...

wavebreaker
10-06-2003, 06:15
Right, that's it... Get the soft cushions!! })

Better still: get the comfy chair!! :D

firemaiden
10-06-2003, 06:18
Nooooooooooo! Noooooooooooo! NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!

Alissa
10-06-2003, 06:29
(Alissa is force fed another lotus by Diana, even as she struggles, bound and breathing *extremely deeply* while Them, the terrible plague - worse than toads or locust - that is the Moddies, descends in Comfy Chairs to watch...)

Well, that lotus should be kicking in any minute now ....

Wonder where I'm going this time ....

Is that green plaid on the Comfy Chair firemaiden's swimming on, umm sitting on, noooo floating above?

Mmmm smells like high quality rope, the good stuff ....

..... getting floatier now .......

firemaiden
10-06-2003, 07:38
I always knew the techie forum needed a party! The next best thing to being gagged and bound to a chair, is watching Alissa being force fed lotusses and bound to a chair. She would never have gotten herself into this mess if she hadn't a run away from the emu camp with the brownies!

Diana
11-06-2003, 06:20
By the way, in case no-one has noticed, this party has changed locations - it's now going on in the Chat forum where it joined hands with another party that was already going on. It was better this way, before a Bold (but definitely not bald) Moderator came along and scolded us for using this very serious forum for childish banter. You are all welcome to join us. Non-subscribers who cannot access Chat are welcome to subscribe and will be welcomed with a shower of M&M candies.