Memory

Red Emma

Because of a heart attack in mid-august I had to stop taking all my supplements. By now I can resume some of them, and I'm beginning to have memory loss ... and, of course, I can't remember which herb I was taking for that malady.

Suggestions, please?

Red Emma

artemis

Memory loss herb

Ginko Biloba is a herb that is good for the memory. I'm not sure if there are any contra indications if you're taking medication. Best to check on line or with your local health food store.

autumn star

I think they say that fish oil supplements are good for memory. Not a herb but it could help :)

pianosmile

Omega 3 is a great supplement for sure :)
(fish oil)

Amatafrances

If you want to try crystal healing, you can wear a green stone (for example Aventurine), because in vedic astrology green is the colour of Mercury, the planet of all mental activities.
Green stones are good for love matters, too, but they give their best for the study and work, or for the memory useful in everyday life.

Muir Aingeal

A combination of Wood Betony,Rosemary and Ginkgo in equal parts would be good. I would get permission from your physician before ingesting any of these however. You can find all of these tinctures on Amazon or if not Mountainrose herbs should have them.

Red Emma

Memory helpers

Thanks so much everyone. I will check with my m.d. I'm in an HMO but the doctor I have now is pretty good about my herbal adventures ... mildly amused, but at least not ignorant and doesn't ridicule. Some of the HMO m.d.'s have been really ignorant and stupid about them ... irritates the hell out of me, but I try very hard to avoid those.

Blessings,

Emma