Druidcraft Ebay Bargain

Evermore

Uhm

Does that seriously say $45 shipping? And it sold? O___O Oh my.

Natasha

northsea

Yes, it looks like it did sell with shipping cost that's more than the price of the deck, :bugeyed: though I have no idea why. It leaves me wondering why I can't sell mine for $10. :rolleyes:

Evermore

Wow.

That's just unbelievable! Maybe they meant to put in $4.50 but accidentally put the decimal in the right place? Otherwise, they were lookin' to make a pretty penny and came out successful. Wow. I wonder how the buyer feels; maybe they didn't even notice. I know that can happen at times: you just don't look at shipping because you think it'll be around $3. Wow.

Natasha

MeeWah

The Druidcraft is a heavy package to mail. For example, postage to Australia quite costly from the U.S. Takes at least 3 months either way via regular mail.

Evermore

Hmm

The way I read it, it's located in Australia. I mean, I can understand making postage higher if it's traveling overseas. But what if it's just going to another city in Australia? =\

Oh well. I'm just happy I didn't sign up for that. I almost bought the Druid Craft at Borders the other day. I walked around for probably 15 minutes trying to find an employee that wasn't busy so I could get them to open the little cabinet. Everyone was busy so I said heck with it. I'll go back another day. :)

Natasha

northsea

MeeWah said:
The Druidcraft is a heavy package to mail. For example, postage to Australia quite costly from the U.S. Takes at least 3 months either way via regular mail.

I actually once bought something from happy guru and it makes me wonder what it was and if I overpaid. :eek: I think it was the Simply Tarot. :laugh: But I have to wonder why someone would pay that postage to get something readily available here. It is a possibility that the postage was less if it was an Australian buyer though.

Dancing Bear

I am in Australia.. and you would be lucky to pay anymore than $10 for postage for that deck with book..Express post , there the next day or two depends where you are..Normally two where i am ..(within Australia)
$45 postage and then near $40 for the deck.. Gosh thats expensive .. its just silly!!. It doesnt look like it sold just run out of time.. I wonder why LOL!!
Even over seas from Australia it at most would be $20..We pay by weight ,which is a real bummer. But i am guessing we do that because of the airlines and their weight limits here.

Over here you can pick up the deck for $40 in your hand walk out the store not having to wait on postie..

northsea

Dancing Bear said:
It doesnt look like it sold just run out of time.. I wonder why LOL!!

It was indicated as green, or sold, in completed listings. It's kind of hard now to tell if things have sold or not on ebay though with the changes to protect buyer ID's.