PDA

View Full Version : Mark Forums Read?

Dusk Till Dawn
16-11-2010, 01:48
I accidentaly clicked on the Mark Forums Read, and now I can't see all the threads anymore, only the last ones posted a minute ago. How can I undo this??? I never saw that feature before, now have Google chrome, and clicked on it. Please help!

Sulis
16-11-2010, 01:53
Sorry, you can't undo it. If you press the 'New Posts' button now you'll just get threads that have been added to after you pressed the 'Mark forums read' button.
I've done it myself in the past :).

Dusk Till Dawn
16-11-2010, 01:55
Thanks, YIKES!!!

Dusk Till Dawn
16-11-2010, 02:13
This is so weird, since I now use chrome, I see all kinds of Features, like open Buddy list, and other things I haven't seen before. Was I blind, is this all new?

gregory
16-11-2010, 02:17
That's nothing. Do be careful not to delete PMs. You can't get those back either - and even Solandia can't even help you out... :(

ETA You were blind. They've always been there :)

Dusk Till Dawn
16-11-2010, 02:21
Really? I mean I really haven't seen those features with Firefox, it was behaving so weirdly since weeks now, that I have switched now, I thought maybe with Firefox that wasn't visible. Then I am blind. Weird.

Sulis
16-11-2010, 02:32
I use Firefox and those features have always been there :).

Dusk Till Dawn
16-11-2010, 02:36
I use Firefox and those features have always been there :).
Oh, Wow. I must have woken up from a two year sleep or something. I really can't explain it otherwise. Sorry about me beeing DUH!

Dusk Till Dawn
25-11-2010, 04:51
Just to say, I am logged on with Mozilla right now, and the buttons are different, I do not have the Mark Forums read button on the Top, and when i do a search with Google chrome, it takes me to a different page, instead of searching from the Top Navi Bar as with Mozilla, I have to do the search differently.That is why I got all confused at first.They have been there, but located differently on the Page.