Themes or Styles MISSING from Decks

greatdane

Anyone think we need ANY or MORE of a certain theme or style?

We've had a fair number of vampire decks come out (not saying not room for more, just saying there ARE some), we have a couple cat decks out or on the way, fairies, celtic, pagan, there are at least some, or a lot, of these.

Any theme or style you feel isn't represented enough or at all?

Want more RWS, more Thoth, more Marseilles-inspired?

I would like to see more night-centered, moon/stars decks. Mysterious, but not too gothic, not vampires (although have, and like, both those). I know there are already decks like this out there, just saying would like more of kind of a moody, night deck without going too far into the gothic, supernatural realm. I'll know it when I see it! :)

Anybody else? Some style float your boat you don't see enough?

GD

emmsma

There are not enough Aliens Decks. :D

I have the LS UFO Tarot, but no others.

Any good ones out there that I should be checking out?

I don't care for any of the dog decks that are readily available either. I feel they are under-represented.

Chiska

More dogs on tarot!

And perhaps more technology - the Silicon Valley deck really appeals to me. And I like that more and more science based decks are coming out.

greatdane

Any particular TYPES of dogs?

Emmsma and Chiska? Would you prefer just drawings or more digitized?

I can't say I've seen many dog decks. Seems cats have lately been center stage with Pagan Cats and the upcoming Cat's Eye.

And aliens and technology, ok, I definitely don't know about lots of those either. Any ideas about what you'd like? Realistic-looking or more sketches?

emmsma

Drawings. I don't do CGI decks. Computer art just doesn't move me.

greatdane

Any particular type of dogs?

Would you like black and white, color? A deck with all breeds?

emmsma

I prefer colored decks, but nice line drawings of realistic dogs of all breeds would be very welcome. Full deck preferred over Majors only.

greatdane

Am I gathering natural? Emmsma

Not dressed or as humans?

emmsma

Yes, Natural Dogs. Not dressed or doing anthropomorphic things. I think a Jack Russell terrier can adequately demonstrate the Spirit of the Fool without wearing a stupid hat and carrying a stick holding his possessions. :)

greatdane

LOL I TOTALLY AGREE, Emmsma!

A Jack Russell would make a dandy Fool!