A deck similar to Madame Endora

Glitterbird

I'm looking for a deck similar to Madame Endora, I have young twin girls on my shopping list, and I know they would get a kick out of this type of deck, but as twins go You can't give them the same exact thing. Does anybody have any ideas?

cardlady22

Are you asking for a 2nd oracle, or a tarot recommendation?

Glitterbird

Either one would be ok. :)

cardlady22

Well, for a tarot, I'd say grab any of Ciro Marchetti's decks. (might depend on the actual age)
Gilded: High Priestess, Lovers, Star
Dreams: Hanging Man, Temperance, 8 of Swords
Legacy: Moon, Judgement

For oracles, I'd look at

Transparent Oracle
Oracle of Shadows & Light
Ogham: The Celtic Oracle
Color Wisdom Cards

franniee

oooooo Cardlady }) I just looked at the Color Wisdom cards! I love them!!!

I was going to suggest the Psy Cards... I always think the two go together - madame endora and psy cards... but those color wisdom cards are cool!!!

if you went tarot you could give one the tarot of dreams and the other the legacy.... or even the vanessa and another narcisso deck....

or the faerie froud decks.....

DaughterOfDanu

I second the Oracle of Shadows and Light. If they're punky/gothy girls or have a love for faery art from Jasmine Beckett-Griffith/Popular faery art then they'll get a real kick out of it.

As for tarot- decks like the Mystic Faerie Tarot if they're really into fae. Maybe the Mystic Dreamer? I'm trying to think of all the teeny-bopper or mass marketed young adult themed tarot decks I own.

Le Fanu

If it were Tarot I'd say the Favole. I think it's a bit Mme Endora-esque.

There's another one (Oracle? I can see the box in my mind) Something about a hidden realm? Fairyish? A bit goth...?

I'm a bit vague with these kind of decks...