If they dont know yet...does tarot?

SunriseDesire

Oftentimes we want to know what someone feels for us. But what if that person doesnt really know yet. Will tarot be able to tell us anything? Thats something else Im wondering.

Yes, Im feeling inquisitive!

nisaba

They feel *something*, even if it's complete indifference or confusion.

Tarot will know. But that's spying, and right down there with grabbing their mobile phone while they're under the shower and checking their SMSs.

SunriseDesire

I never thought of it like that. :(

Sinduction

Oh come now, not all of us see it that way.

There is nothing wrong with asking that question. If the person doesn't know yet, it is my belief that the cards will tell you so. And also remember, that people's feelings do change, so what you see today may not be the case tomorrow.

Reading about other people has been debated over and over. It's up to you to make your own decision about that.

nisaba

Sinduction said:
Oh come now, not all of us see it that way....
Reading about other people has been debated over and over. It's up to you to make your own decision about that.
<grin> Yaah, and some people feel it's perfectly fine to read someone else's emails or look at their SMSs. All three of them have similar snoop-values, and you need to make your own decisions about them.

Nytebugg

Yes, I believe it can tell you rather or not they care one way or the other or are confused. I also believe that if you aren't meant to know it will tell you to f-off.
To further split hairs you could read about the status of the relationship itself which might tell you their feelings as well.

SunriseDesire

This thread has turned into some interesting food for thought. I wouldnt snoop on a guy's emails or texts...Ive had it done to me and it was upsetting. I just find it curious that asking about feelings would be snooping. Ive always respected you, Nisaba, so you give interesting thoughts. So have the rest of you. Its interesting.

NorthernTigress

To further complicate things, what's wrong with just asking HIM what he feels about you?

darcellbishadow

When asking how someone feels about you, I've found that the tarot will tend to tell you what you THINK that person feels about you instead. You are, after all, the person shuffling the cards. All the deck gets is the information that you have. And if you're not sure....

Grizabella

Whenever I see the argument that it's like checking somebody's underwear drawer or emails or stuff like that, my own personal opinion is that it's a pretty egotistical reader who actually thinks they're that good that they can be that accurate every single time to make it the equivalent of those snoopy other things. Sure, you might hit it now and then, but not all the time. So I think it's fine if you want to try to get a hit on how someone else feels. Everyone wonders and reading on it is no different than talking it over with a friend who knows you both.