Lord of the Rings Oracle

Kyrielle

There was one thread on this already, but it was a while back and has gotten pretty far off the original subject, so I figured I could start another one. Anyway....

Has anyone worked with the Lord of the Rings Oracle (not the Tarot, the Oracle)? I saw the art and liked it a lot, and I wondered what other people thought of it as far as the art, the method, and other things about it.

And when's the next LOTR movie coming out?

-- Kyrielle

tarotpharot

Kyrielle said:
There was one thread on this already, but it was a while back and has gotten pretty far off the original subject, so I figured I could start another one. Anyway....

Has anyone worked with the Lord of the Rings Oracle (not the Tarot, the Oracle)? I saw the art and liked it a lot, and I wondered what other people thought of it as far as the art, the method, and other things about it.

And when's the next LOTR movie coming out?

-- Kyrielle

The third installment in the LOTR trilogy is due in December. The release of "The Two Towers" on video and DVD is due in August.

And the road goes ever, ever on...

Brad })
TarotPharot

Yami Yugi

Before i started tarot. I was looking in a B&B and saw it. The LOTR oracle deck. I was thinking of buying it but i decided to get a tarot deck instead. Stupid huh?