Tarot Jewelry in UK

Carla

ISO Tarot Jewelry in UK

Hi all, does anyone know of a site or source in the UK where I can buy pendants based on tarot? In particular I would like a small sterling silver depiction of the Sun card.

Moona

holisticshop.co.uk has three sterling silver tarot card pendants for sale. One of them is the Sun. :)

Raindance

I would try Ebay, too... :)

Carla

Oooh, I don't much like eBay. I've been burned there once or twice.

samantha

Thanks for the site Avalonian ! :) I loved the little pendants so much that I just ordered the Magician one ! If I'm lucky it might get here for christmas .

Aerin

Moona said:
holisticshop.co.uk has three sterling silver tarot card pendants for sale. One of them is the Sun. :)

I can vouch for them - great customer service. They sell some beautiful Peter Storm silver jewellery. I have the 2 of Cups :)

Carla

I order lots of stuff from holistic, but I found that Peter Stone (I think Peter Storm makes coats and stuff :) ) has a 'nebula alloy' version of the tarot card pendants for only £8.99. So I got that. I'm not proud!

Wendywu

I'm not proud either, but I get truly awful eczema at the best of times if I wear even sterling silver chains round my neck... would the pendants look OK with thin leather thongs do you think? I can wear them; I think it's because they're organic?