For All Signs!

greatdane

How Many Members of Your Sign Does It Take to Change a Lightbulb?
ARIES: Just one. Wanna make something of it?
TAURUS: Well, I prefer natural light if at all possible. Are you absolutely positive that lightbulb is burned out? I hate to throw it away if it still might be useful.
GEMINI: Probably one is best, because if there are more than one, they'll get so wrapped up in talking to each other that they'll forget all about the lightbulb.
CANCER: Only one, but three therapists will be needed to help with the grieving process. OR: Only one, as long as his mommy holds his hand.
LEO: Leos do not change their own lightbulbs. They find someone else to do it for them.
VIRGO: 1.11111119873, give or take .00000000000013%.
LIBRA: Well, I could do it, unless of course you'd prefer to do it, but you look sort of busy right now. What do you want to do?
SCORPIO: One, from across the room, if they've learned their teleporting lessons well enough. OR, None, because Scorpios aren't afraid of the dark.
SAGITTARIUS: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got the rest of our lives ahead of us and you're worrying about a stupid light bulb?
CAPRICORN: I don't have time for these foolish jokes.
AQUARIUS: Well, you see, energy is really matter and matter is really energy and light is a form of energy but the light bulb is matter.
PISCES: What light bulb?

mza

TAURUS- Why don't we just light a candle? A scented one, it would fill the the place with a lovely fragrance. I'm thinking rose scented. Oh here I got some incense sticks. At least change the lamp shade does'nt look nice! Don't use those horrible energy saver bulbs- can't see a thing! Switch off the other lights in the house we're not using- saving energy and global warming and all that!

greatdane

LOL mzansi!

I have a relative that's a Taurus and that's exactly what she would say!

amethyst57

that's so piscean, GD LOL

the libra and virgo fit my little sisters so well...lol

greatdane

Rockersgurl

What can I say? I'm such an aquarian! LOL

celticnoodle

mzansi-afrika said:
TAURUS- Why don't we just light a candle? A scented one, it would fill the the place with a lovely fragrance. I'm thinking rose scented. Oh here I got some incense sticks. At least change the lamp shade does'nt look nice! Don't use those horrible energy saver bulbs- can't see a thing! Switch off the other lights in the house we're not using- saving energy and global warming and all that!
ROFLMAO. My hubby is a Taurus. and this sounds JUST like him! we once did have our bathroom light (ceiling light) burn out, and even standing on our step-ladder, I couldn't reach it--even on tippy toes. so, i use to have to haul in a pole lamp from the living room when I would go take a shower, or anything, because he didn't get around to changing the blasted bulb for 6mos!

Our porch light at the house burned out last March 2010. it's still not changed. 'course, we also moved....but that one HE needs a ladder to change, and he just doesn't get around to it. all our neighbors are elderly, so I can't ask them. I inquired about hiring a handyman, but he was going to charge me $50.00!!! :bugeyed: plus, i had to have the light bulb and ladder for him! must have been a Leo. :laugh:

me? I'm a Libra.

Vesper

Aries Speaking

And it would be: "Here, *I'LL* do it!"

Hathor

VIRGO - Oh please, I detected a decreased glow in the room, so I changed the bulb before it died.

Glitterbird

I would reply but I don't have the time for silly games....Capricorn. :D

Chiska

Pisces - You mean that it just isn't the indoor sun going down?

(I am a Pisces, I can say that) (It is my Scorpio rising that makes me say things like that) (I like the excuses)