Quote on "Criminal Minds"

juliasv

Not sure if this is even the correct location for this, but it cracked me up when I heard it.

Does anyone on here watch the show "Criminal Minds"? There was a marathon on Friday on two channels. One of my daughter's gifts to me was to clean the entire house and I was allowed to do nothing but lay on the sofa and watch tv. (She even made me Mimosas!!) One of the characters on the show, Dr. Reed, is an incredibly brilliant young man who is their "go to" guy for about any type of information.

Anyway, they were discussing a dream that Dr Reed had and one of the other characters said something about Dr Reed not believing in dream analysis. He responded with a quote we could all use when faced with a disbeliever in Tarot...

"Freud has been discredited, but Jung still has his merits."

LOVED that quote!!!!

Disa

Oh what a great gift from your daughter. I will probably never be that lucky :)

I do remember this quote on Criminal Minds though it's been a while since I saw the episode. I remember laughing about it, too.

GryffinSong

I love that show and just saw that episode too! Dr. Reed is a great character. :)

JennyNY39

I LOVE that show! And the other night they had a repeat on, where a criminal left the Death card at a crime scene...and the team actually knew it doesn't usually stand for physical death, but transformation or an ending of things as they are!

starrystarrynight

I like the show, too...and I remember the line when I first saw that episode, as well. Spencer Reid has some great lines sometimes.

juliasv

I love the one where someone asked about Dr Reed "Where did you find this guy?" and one of the characters responded "He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI".

He and Garcia make that entire show. My daughter has a HUGE crush on Reed, lol!

tmgrl2

That is one of my favorite shows. I have watched almost all, if not all of them since it started. I tape them to watch later. Sometimes, I dash to my computer to pull up the quote to save. I love the quotes!!

terri

Yes...I'll take Jung over Freud any day.

WyrdRaven

This show is so fantastic that I live in constant fear that it will be cancelled (like Medium). I have gotten so many great quotations from CM!

kfk

Okay this may be sightly off point but:cancel Medium?I thought it just ran its new episodes and will be back.It seems like from the start the powers that be are coy with when or if it will be back.
I like Criminal Minds but lately I've been a little tender over the violence.Go figure.I watch Bones without flinching.At any rate Reed is my favorite character since Mandy Patikin left the show.
and yes,I listen for the quotes