PDA

View Full Version : Nonsubscriber/subscriber

kfk
01-01-2011, 07:39
All this week I have been getting access to subscriber areas.Is this right?I haven't subscribed.I thought maybe you were giving peeks at what I maybe missing.Or maybe its the universe giving me a tap on the shoulder?

gregory
01-01-2011, 08:02
All this week I have been getting access to subscriber areas.Is this right?I haven't subscribed.I thought maybe you were giving peeks at what I maybe missing.Or maybe its the universe giving me a tap on the shoulder?
It's the universe.

Keep quiet and enjoy... A good glitch is hard to find ;)

Moonbow
01-01-2011, 08:09
Are you able to access all the subscriber areas such as Chat, Competitions etc or just the Reading forums?

You would have tipped the over 50 posts about a week ago so maybe that gave you some access.

kfk
01-01-2011, 10:21
Just the reading forums.
It has me wanting to subscribe.If its an accident then maybe it should be on purpose:>
Edit:I'll relax an enjoy.

gregory
01-01-2011, 21:59
Just the reading forums.
It has me wanting to subscribe.If its an accident then maybe it should be on purpose:>
Edit:I'll relax an enjoy.
Can you get into the reading CIRCLES ? or exchanges ?

kfk
02-01-2011, 04:24
I'm pretty much cut off now.I will have to subscribe.Looking foward to it.

DownwardSpiral
02-01-2011, 09:59
hey kfk I'm not a subscriber (yet) but I can get into the "your readings" as well as "oracle readings" as long as I'm logged in.You should be able to access these as well. (I don't have access to "personal readings" or "reading exchange" )

gregory
03-01-2011, 01:09
Yes - that's right. Your readings are OK - tarot exchanges and circles are not.