New Spheres!

Inthetree

Alternate title: how I discovered that my cure for stress is spending way too much money!

But I got such beautiful spheres! I found a great website and bought some fluorite, sodalite, rainbow obsidian and rose quartz. They're going to look fantastic on my reading table; hopefully they make it here soon!

Anyone else get any Christmas or holiday stone goodies they'd like to share?

Attachments

• fluorite.jpg
    fluorite.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 102
  • sodalite.jpg
    sodalite.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 93
  • robsidian.jpg
    robsidian.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 96
  • rquartz.jpg
    rquartz.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 83

Alta

ohmigoodness those are appealing. I adore the deep blue of sodalite (have a necklace of sodalite beads) and that is one of the prettiest fluorite spheres that I have ever seen.

Inthetree

Isn't it beautiful? I tend to gravitate towards more transparent stones, but I got some sodalite earrings the other day, and they were just the tiniest bit see-through and soo beautiful. So I had to have this sphere!

Stormdancer

If you don't mind, where do you buy from? Do you find their pictures realistic to what you get?

Inthetree

I don't mind at all! The site is called therockshed.com. I haven't recieved my latest order, but I've ordered from them before and the quality has always been magnificent. There's usually at least two photos for every sphere, and if there's a flaw they're quite descriptive about it in the little blurb. It's a site for rock collectors rather than a metaphysical site, so you won't find gem properties or healing uses or anything like that, but the prices are great and the customer service is fantastic :).