PDA

View Full Version : subscription activation time

starlightexp
14-01-2011, 13:11
I was wondering how long it takes after a subscription is paid for that it becomes active. I did it About Monday and was just wondering

cardlady22
14-01-2011, 13:18
A day or two at most is the usual, except for the possibility that the flooding has affected power/internet over there.

prudence
14-01-2011, 15:53
Thanks for asking this, Starlightexpress, I was wondering the same thing, having paid for a subscription a day or so ago (yet not able to access all of the forums still)....also, does anyone know when your subscription starts: is it the day you pay for it, or the day you're subscription is activated (ie you're able to access the subscriber areas)?

Thanks for any help/info you can give. :)

Grigori
14-01-2011, 17:54
Solandia needs to manually activate subscriber status and as she is displaced by the floods which hit on Tuesday, and the much of the city is without phones, internet or power some delays are very likely.

We don't know yet when services will be returned, or even when access to parts of the city will be possible. I'd suggest giving it several more days at least, but if worried contact Solandia directly and she'll no doubt reply as soon as is possible :)

cardlady22
15-01-2011, 00:01
I see your star!

prudence
15-01-2011, 06:07
Solandia needs to manually activate subscriber status and as she is displaced by the floods which hit on Tuesday, and the much of the city is without phones, internet or power some delays are very likely.

We don't know yet when services will be returned, or even when access to parts of the city will be possible. I'd suggest giving it several more days at least, but if worried contact Solandia directly and she'll no doubt reply as soon as is possible :)
Oh, thanks for letting us know this, Grigori. I hope she is okay. The flooding sounds horrific.