PDA

View Full Version : Ok, esplain thisssss

cjtarot
20-06-2003, 01:00
Hi,

I would like some help.

I have exactly 1 msg in my private message section, but the board shows 60?????

I have gone back to the beginning, done jsut about everything. I seriously want to start a new name, but can I do that and not have to pay for a subscription again???

CJ

raeanne
20-06-2003, 01:59
Cjtarot,

At the top (well, just under the menu bar) there are drop down lists on both the left and right sides of the screen. The one on the left is the one you want to pay attention to. It lets you see messages from only the last two days, last week, from the beginning, and a bunch of other settings. My guess is that this is set to show messages from a fairly recent time. If you set it to "From the beginning" you will probably see all the other 59 older messages. I hope this solves your problem.

Umbrae
20-06-2003, 03:45
If you ever send to multiple recipients, then you have to access your ‘outbox’ and clean out the copies that get stored there (jump to folder).

cjtarot
20-06-2003, 03:47
sorry to say,

I did all that...there is nothing in my out box and I have deleted everything from "Beginning"..

Oh well...

Is there an actuall tech person or do we rely on suggestions???

CJ

Diana
20-06-2003, 03:57
There are tech people, but some are asleep right now, others are working, or not logged on for some reason. I am sure you'll get your answer in good time......... (Although it's possible that they would have asked you to check out the above suggestions first.)

Kaz
20-06-2003, 05:51
cj, all suggestions above should be looked into.
if that does not solve your problem, email solandia