PDA

View Full Version : Broken Crystal! Help!

photokat
19-01-2011, 15:19
So finally my package from Brazil arrived with a few gorgeous Lemurians ... and the first one I pulled out of the box was broken in half (almost).

It WAS a gorgeous record keeper and I am heart broken : (

First I thought about gluing it but that just felt plain wrong to me. I suppose once a crystal breaks it's not supposed to be forcefully put back together.

Now I am thinking about keeping the upper part with the point and all the lovely glyphs and bury the lower piece in the desert.

I just never had a broken crystal before, especially not a Lemurian - so I am not sure if I should hold on to both pieces or not?

Thoughts?

Photo to be viewed at own risk (heart breaking .... ouch! Poor Lemurian baby)

celticnoodle
19-01-2011, 16:03
oh, photokat, sorry to hear this. I know it is heart breaking. I didn't know what to tell you, but felt compelled to ease your mind, but how?

so, I literally googled "broken lemurian crystal" and found some stories from others whom this happened to.

I'll cut and paste two stories here--and you'll see that this is not a bad thing at all, but actually a good omen for you!

first one: I had a crystal that broke in half and when I started working with it, it was twice as powerful as before. I too was stunned when it happened. At the moment it happened I thought it was a bad omen and during the next week a major transformation happened in my life which was a huge challenge. That challenge grew me exponentially and I eventually discovered the strength in the two crystals. Talk to the crystal and ask it, it will tell you the meanings.

2nd one:I Too Have Many Lemurian Crystals i Work With. i have 4 large ones and one about the Size that Broke on Yours.. i had it in my Pocket one day. and i felt it Snap in Hafe.. i thought i would have a Cow..:O) But i just put it in some salt water, Blessed the Pieces and then Soaked in the Full Moon and Sun. and Send Love thought as well. and it was Just as Powerful as Before... My Heart goes Out to you for that Matter. i know it is your Baby.. its Very Beautiful.. i love the Wrap as well..But no Bad Omen Will Occur. thats for sure..!!

i found these stories here:http://www.galacticroundtable.com/forum/topics/broken-lemurian-crystal

so, I would bet that you too will soon find a transformation coming for you and perhaps some blessing as well.

I don't have any personal experiences w/this crystal, but they are really quite beautiful and reading about them (after seeing your post) seem to be fantastic crystals. I may perhaps look into buying one myself.

I hope that when you do see some unexpected blessing/transformation come about for you--you'll update here.

photokat
19-01-2011, 18:50
oh, photokat, sorry to hear this. I know it is heart breaking. I didn't know what to tell you, but felt compelled to ease your mind, but how?

so, I literally googled "broken lemurian crystal" and found some stories from others whom this happened to.

I'll cut and paste two stories here--and you'll see that this is not a bad thing at all, but actually a good omen for you!

first one:

2nd one:

i found these stories here:http://www.galacticroundtable.com/forum/topics/broken-lemurian-crystal

so, I would bet that you too will soon find a transformation coming for you and perhaps some blessing as well.

I don't have any personal experiences w/this crystal, but they are really quite beautiful and reading about them (after seeing your post) seem to be fantastic crystals. I may perhaps look into buying one myself.

I hope that when you do see some unexpected blessing/transformation come about for you--you'll update here.

OOOH! THANK YOU!!!!!

minrice
25-02-2011, 05:23
Do you have an update Photokat?
Omg, I saw your photo and I must admit I gasped and said aloud I would just die! I hope it has turned out for the best after all...

celticnoodle
25-02-2011, 09:05
yeah, how 'bout it, PhotoKat? have you noticed anything differently in your life as a result of this crystal breaking? have you noticed the crystal being extra powerful? I'd love to know how it is doing for you now. :)

MCsea
25-02-2011, 19:35
Hi and HUGS, that would have been hard to see - first up, I agree with the others this may have worked out to your advantage - howeve if you really feel they need to go together purchase some fine wire - copper/silver/gold and wrap the parts together so you have a 'wand' of sorts.. just a thought...
me Id keep them seperate but proximal to me and eachother.

blessings
Marina

linnie
25-02-2011, 19:44
I broke a beautiful red calcite wand once... I'd only just brought it home from a gemfest, and there was a hairline crack along it... The woman who sold it to me was odd... I'd already picked up a weird vibe from her at the festival, but was already in love with the wand... When it broke, almost as soon as I got it home, I thought about sticking it, as it would have matched up without detection, but it kept saying "please, no"... I was sad, but it definitely told me that it wanted to be buried in the Earth... I think it had been treated badly with that woman, and it needed healing time.

I'd really sit with it, trying very hard (all but impossible, I know... I'd be really sad if my Lemurian broke :love:) to hear what it is telling you... If you do what the crystal is happy with, then I think you'll be happy, too, whatever that ends up being.

ncharge
26-02-2011, 02:43
but it kept saying "please, no"... I was sad, but it definitely told me that it wanted to be buried in the Earth... I think it had been treated badly with that woman, and it needed healing time.

You could probably dig it up again and see how it is doing. I buried one stone for about 6 months and it was feeling much better when I dug it up again. Now, it sits on a shelf happily sparkling.

GreenMoonBeam
26-02-2011, 07:27
I just never had a broken crystal before, especially not a Lemurian - so I am not sure if I should hold on to both pieces or not?
Thoughts?
Photo to be viewed at own risk (heart breaking .... ouch! Poor Lemurian baby)

Although you did state view at own risk and 'ouch' I did not pick up any bad vibes when I looked at the photo. Instead I felt 'oh double' power.

But I guess it would come down to how you feel about the break. If you can not become comfortable within yourself and use the two pieces, then you are in fact showing respect by burying one piece in earth. It's what matters most to your heart that will determine what to do.
Like celticnoodle I googled but only Lemur. Here's what I found. It may give you guidance.
http://www.celestialights.com/Lemurian_Seed_Crystals/lemurian_seed_crystals.html

(((photokat)))
Blessings
GMB

linnie
02-03-2011, 19:59
You could probably dig it up again and see how it is doing. I buried one stone for about 6 months and it was feeling much better when I dug it up again. Now, it sits on a shelf happily sparkling.

In truth, when I buried it in the ground I had no intention of digging it back up... I felt it had done its time abover the surface, and wanted to snuggle back into its Mother... It needed me only to put it back where it wanted to be... I placed it in the labyrinth, where all the other stones keep it company, and it passes on its energy to those who walk and sit there, I'm sure... It was beautiful, but it wasn't for me ........ :)