When you don't tell the whole truth...

goodsoup

A few weeks ago I did a reading for a very good friend of mine. For the record, my readings for her are always amazingly accurate (down to predicting when she is going to get a money windfall, even. Twice.) She was entering into a new relationship at the time and everything for her was happy sunshine rainbows, and the cards reflected that. However, in the outcome, I drew the six of swords. I had a feeling about this card. For me, it always means to be put in a situation where I'm not comfortable, usually forced by others. However, I doubted myself on this, especially because of the overwhelming cheeriness of the rest of the spread. So I went with the classic "leave your troubles behind" interpretation.

A few short weeks later, this boyfriend completely humiliates her in public, acts like a jerk, is rude to her friends (especially me!) and she refused to tolerate it and broke up with him. In hindsight, I think this was exactly what the cards wanted me to warn her of.

At least this teaches me to go with my instinct and be 100% honest, always.

Anyone have any similar stories? Very curious to hear. :)

NamasteIndia

Relationship readings are very difficult and if the reader talks anything negative the relationship can breakup.

Its good that you let it go and did not tell her of the outcome otherwise she would have taken the relationship towards the outcome rather then other way around.

I have a client who has problems with her daughter in law. And always bad cards come up in the relationship the outcome is 3 of swords.

But this old lady keeps on asking different tarot readers about the relationship.

I avoid reading for her on this topic since i know rather then working on the relationship and empowering it she just keeps on going deeper with the troubles she never takes the hint to work on the relationship it always she wants to know what her D.I.L is thinking and why she is thinking so and so.

Overall i feel relationship readings have to be dealt with lot of care.