BohoGothic images...as posters?

greatdane

I was just thinking how great it would be to have Strength or a few of the other BohoGothic images as poster-sized for a wall. Anyone else ever think the same thing? I wonder if maybe Baba would consider making a few of the most popular into posters and shipping in tubes if there was enough interest. I would certainly be happy to buy one...or two...or three.

Just wondering if I was the only one who would like a big BohoGothic print....

GD

jcwirish

Sounds like a very cool idea! There are a few I would love to hang up, especially the one with the Tarot reader!!!

Libra8ca

I would definitely love a Strength poster print!! It would be even more fabulous, if it had silver-overlay like in the silver edition of the deck! I even wonder if they could also do silver prints on fabric but that's probably not technically feasible.
Didn't they do some art prints before? I think I remember seeing some on their website. :confused:

greatdane

I just think the idea

of having a BIG Strength poster framed and mounted would be stunning on a wall! It's such a powerful image and to have it that large, well, it would make a room! I would love to have that one and Seven of Cups in my living room! But just to have a few of the most popular ones available as posters, well, I would be thrilled! I'm thinking 2X3 or 3X4 maybe? Can you just imagine what that would be like in a room?!

Libra8ca

greatdane said:
Can you just imagine what that would be like in a room?!
It would look amazing! They did actually offer some prints a while back (not sure if they still do) but they were only about the size of a regular sheet of paper. I actually have two: the Baroque Bohemian Cats Hermit and Tarot Reader!! They are beautiful but I haven't gotten around to finding a fitting frame for them so they are still in their rolls.

greatdane

I would love some

that would really take up a good part of a wall! And then I would light it at night :). How great for an entry way!

I love really large prints or posters, but especially can see the BGothic images blown up and being the focal point of a room.