Alternate uses for Tarot cards

SunChariot

Does anyone have any interesting things to use Tarot cards besides readings and meditations?

Thanks

Babs

Amanda

The only other thing I have used tarot cards for is bookmarking. LOL

GryffinSong

Inspiration for roleplaying characters. Ideas for stories.

NikkiB

manifestation and madalas

Amary

A friend of mine is planning on using a tarot deck to make a border around her laundry room.

MystiqueMoonlight

Spell casting

SunChariot

NikkiB said:
manifestation and madalas

Ok. I'd love to hear more about those two. How do you do those with the cards.

And thank you do much everyone for t
Your help!!!!

:heart:

Babs

nisaba

SunChariot said:
Does anyone have any interesting things to use Tarot cards besides readings and meditations?
Heavily laminated ones make great coasters.

I'm thinking of colour-photocopying every Chariot card in my collection, laminating them, then mounting them on my next car (I'm between cars at the moment).

It depends what you call a reading. I've spent the last two or three decades picking up decks at random and thumbing through themm and stopping at any cards that catch my eye. I find that healing, in quite a deep sense - they often speak to inner bits of me that I didn't know were tied in knots. I'm not sure if I'd call that a reading, or even if I wouldn't call that a reading. Reading covers a lot of stuff.

GryffinSong

nisaba said:
...It depends what you call a reading. I've spent the last two or three decades picking up decks at random and thumbing through themm and stopping at any cards that catch my eye. I find that healing, in quite a deep sense - they often speak to inner bits of me that I didn't know were tied in knots. I'm not sure if I'd call that a reading, or even if I wouldn't call that a reading. Reading covers a lot of stuff.

I do that. And I think it can be some of the most powerful work of all.

NikkiB

SunChariot said:
Ok. I'd love to hear more about those two. How do you do those with the cards.

And thank you do much everyone for t
Your help!!!!

:heart:

Babs

hiya!

If I want to manifest something i will do a layout taking me from where I am now to where I want to be and keep it out where I can see it and see how it progresses

or I lay cards showing my ideal and then pull cards for each position to tell me how to get there - this is very useful I have found...

or use cards in Tarot spells/manifestation rituals with afirmations, candles, tokens and intention

xxx