Could someone read my birth chart?

Burla49

...and tell me which careers i'd be most likely to succeed in? thank you so much in advance!

Minderwiz

Hi,

Welcome to Aeclectic. You do need to check the guidelines for readings before posting a request. We require a minimum of 30 posts to qualify for a reading, and even then there is no guarantee.

Doing a natal reading is actually quite time consuming and requires a lot of work on the part of the reader - so we also ask for either an in depth response, or an offer of an exchange reading of similar depth.

Please realise that you are asking a lot of someone, who doesn't really know you (the above was your first post) and is not sure that they will get any acknowledgement for their work. The 30 post rule helps to build up trust, because they will have seen your posts and be able to make a judgement about how you will respond in terms of giving feedback or an exchange reading. The 30 post rule also shows commitment on your part, a desire to know and learn.

It will help, once you have achieved your 30 posts, if you also gave a lot more background. This will help the reader tailor the reading to meet your question and thus also give you a better response - it's a two way process between you and reader.

Good luck with your posts and return to your question when you have completed them and remember to provide that background - I've had a quick look at your profile and you say you love Astrology, so you could well put some of your posts into this forum, which will allow potential readers to get to know you.

Valentine Dragon

Burla49 said:
...and tell me which careers i'd be most likely to succeed in? thank you so much in advance!

There are vocational books out there (astrology) which you could study and do your own analysis of your best vocation profile. Birth chart is not 'read', it's consulted to the client in a two-way discussion. It is not an astrologer's performance, but a dialogue with him/her and after all, it's your 'blueprint' (horoscope) - it's only you, who knows how the development in your life manifested and fulfilled it's potential. Horoscope shows you only the potential, what you do with your potential, it's in your hands, not in the astrologer's.

You need to keep in mind, that planets don't do things, people do! The horoscope needs to be related to the person and his/her background of developmental tension - person with the same date, time, aspects, and all that jazz born in Calcutta,India, will have a different point of view (social background, family tension, schooling, etc) than a person born with the same horoscope in New York City, NY.

A great book on Vocation is: Noel Tyl - Vocations, the new midheaven extension process and I think the traditional astrologers could recommend you some other books from their point of view.

Burla49

Please realise that you are asking a lot of someone, who doesn't really know you (the above was your first post) and is not sure that they will get any acknowledgement for their work. The 30 post rule helps to build up trust, because they will have seen your posts and be able to make a judgement about how you will respond in terms of giving feedback or an exchange reading. The 30 post rule also shows commitment on your part, a desire to know and learn.

Whoops, I missed the guidelines! Sorry about that; thanks a lot for your response.

You need to keep in mind, that planets don't do things, people do! The horoscope needs to be related to the person and his/her background of developmental tension - person with the same date, time, aspects, and all that jazz born in Calcutta,India, will have a different point of view (social background, family tension, schooling, etc) than a person born with the same horoscope in New York City, NY.

Yeah, definitely. Will check that out your book recommendation. Thanks for the suggestion.

jupitarian

For career readings, look at the 2nd house of possessions, the 6th house of work, and the 10th house of career; their rulers, and aspects to the rulers.