PDA

View Full Version : Download issues/problems

tatsi
08-02-2011, 06:25
Hi, I have an download issue/problem and I didn't know what to do and who to turn to for assistance. I sent messages to two moderators that I thought could help (Solandia, but she's offline and rwcarter who is online), but if another moderator is online and/or handles these kind of problems please help and contact me.

If this thread doesn't belong here please move it to the area or delete it (especially once situation is resolved) in which it does and I apologize for posting in the wrong area.

Right up front I'm not the best with computers, but I didn't think I was going to experience the problems that I did.

Here's the full situation:

I purchased 3 ebooks on July 11, 2010 and downloaded each ONE time only. The three ebooks: Tarot Card Meanings, Tarot Reversals, and Tarot Spreads. So far so good.

Today (February 7, 2011) I wanted to add the new Love Spreads ebook and this is when the problem started. The file that I attempted to download didn't work. When I compared the difference to my previous ebooks downloads I noticed the file name for Love Spreads used ",pdf" and not ".pdf" like the other three did. I did NOT request additional downloads of the original three I purchased and in fact clicked on the CANCEL box. However, my available downloads left reflect as if I did request the additional downloads, which is NOT the case. The original three ebooks should read 1/8 downloads and until I get an uncorrupted download the Love Spreads ebook should read 0/8 downloads.

Can you please help me get the Love Spreads ebook that I purchased and correct the download number to read 1/8 for all four.

Let me know what information you need to clear this matter up.

Thank you and once again I'm truly sorry to contact you directly but I didn't know what to do.

tatsi

tatsi
08-02-2011, 06:35
Hi again,

I wanted to add that I did try to change the ",pdf" to ".pdf" of the Love Spread ebook filename and the download is still corrupted.

tatsi

Grigori
08-02-2011, 07:23
Hi tatsi :)

Solandia is the one who can help you out with this, she should reply to your PM shortly. I suspect she may be offline today as it's her birthday, so maybe give her a day or so to get back and catch up :)

tatsi
08-02-2011, 11:43
Hi Grigori, thanks for responding to my post. Solandia did contact me as well as did rwcarter. The download issue and download counter is resolved and corrected. Yippee!

Many thanks for such awesome moderators. You guys are the best. And Solandia I hope you have a great birthday!!

tatsi

Stormdancer
08-02-2011, 12:07
Hi tatsi :)

Solandia is the one who can help you out with this, she should reply to your PM shortly. I suspect she may be offline today as it's her birthday, so maybe give her a day or so to get back and catch up :)SO..no party thread??? I dashed off ISO and got nowhere :(

Grigori
08-02-2011, 17:08
SO..no party thread??? I dashed off ISO and got nowhere :(

Seems to be an oversight needing correcting :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2625871

Stormdancer
08-02-2011, 23:09
Seems to be an oversight needing correcting :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2625871:party: Thank you !! :*