Reading my chart

NamasteIndia

Can anyone read my chart?

I have got my reading done through vedic astrologers here but never through western astrology.

I would like to compare and see what western astrology as to say about me

namaste

Minderwiz

Are you offering a Vedic reading in exchange? That might tempt one or two people to have a go.

I think you'll find a lot more variation in Western Astrology compared to Jyotish., so you might well get a wide variety of interpretations.

Is there a link to your natal chart/details or if not can you post them for those interested (which would include me, though as you're aware I don't follow a modern Western approach, so it may not be what you are looking for)

NamasteIndia

i will offer a exchange reading
here is my chart let me know if its ok

Attachments

• western astro birth chart.bmp
    194.7 KB · Views: 121

NamasteIndia

i got a better chart here

Minderwiz

The second one is fine. Thanks!

NamasteIndia

can you specifically tell me about my spiritual growth, spiritual guides, guru and career

namaste

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia,

Career, yes but I follow a Traditional Western approach - spiritual growth, spiritual guides and gurus are not something I can deal with. There are quite a few 'New Age' readers who no doubt would address those areas but I suspect they draw heavily on Vedic ideas relating to the nodes and from ideas derived from Hinduism (real or perceived).

I would not do you justice on these themes and I suspect it's an area where Western Astrology as a whole cannot compete with the Vedic approaches you are familiar with.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
NamasteIndia,

Career, yes but I follow a Traditional Western approach - spiritual growth, spiritual guides and gurus are not something I can deal with. There are quite a few 'New Age' readers who no doubt would address those areas but I suspect they draw heavily on Vedic ideas relating to the nodes and from ideas derived from Hinduism (real or perceived).

I would not do you justice on these themes and I suspect it's an area where Western Astrology as a whole cannot compete with the Vedic approaches you are familiar with.
Ok then you can shed light on whatever aspects you come across in the chart

Minderwiz

OK, I'll do a basic reading and then add in any aspects (of your life) that you are interested in. I am going out shortly so it's going to be tomorrow before I get round to posting it. Then you can ask any supplementary questions you are interested in.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
OK, I'll do a basic reading and then add in any aspects (of your life) that you are interested in. I am going out shortly so it's going to be tomorrow before I get round to posting it. Then you can ask any supplementary questions you are interested in.
hello!
are you back from your visit