Strange Reading

NamasteIndia

Once a girl had come over for relationship reading
She was a in a affair
And wanted to know the outcome
I saw the 5 of wands there and told her about the hurdles, blocks and draw some more cards to confirm. She then said the relationship with the guy is going through troubled waters and both their parents knew about the affair and they were supposed to get married but the guy is now dilly dallying.
So she asked me when she will get married i told her that next 2 years there are no chances and it will be love marriage she asked what type of guy it will be
So i got the King of wands and i described the personality of the guy she said that he sounded a lot like her current boyfriend.

Its been 2 years now this girl is still not married she had to break off the relationship with that guy because he was not interested for marriage.

I read in astrology columns that even physical relationships are counted under marriage. Since she was in 2 years of serious relationship so i feel that the cards were describing her then boyfriend since he was almost like a husband with her rather then describe any future guy.

Any guidance

goddessof1967

Hello,

What exactly are you asking for guidance on?

Alta

NamasteIndia said:
I read in astrology columns that even physical relationships are counted under marriage. Since she was in 2 years of serious relationship so i feel that the cards were describing her then boyfriend since he was almost like a husband with her rather then describe any future guy.

Any guidance
Is this what you are asking? Does a long term live together 'count' as a result in a marriage potential reading?

I would say that sort of thing would reside in how the querent saw it. I doubt that the cards have an independent position on things.

NamasteIndia

she asked me to ask the cards what type of person her husband would be?
I got king of wands and started describing the cards...she told me im describing her present boyfriend.

so does her present boyfriend come under husband category they were not married?
or since she is was not having marriage within 2 years frame so the cards were reading the energy of her present boyfriend and could not give indications about her future husband?

gregory

If she is asking what kind of person he "would be" I would assume she meant someone she had yet to meet.

I think, though, that this question ended up in such a mess that you'd need to get a better formulated question from her and try again. Saying that this looked like her current man doesn't necessarily have too much to do with her future, I think.

Why would the cards pick up energy from now that would block anything in the future ? It doesn't make sense. If it did - any prediction with the cards would be the same way - too coloured by the now to show anything.

NamasteIndia

gregory said:
If she is asking what kind of person he "would be" I would assume she meant someone she had yet to meet.

I think, though, that this question ended up in such a mess that you'd need to get a better formulated question from her and try again. Saying that this looked like her current man doesn't necessarily have too much to do with her future, I think.

Why would the cards pick up energy from now that would block anything in the future ? It doesn't make sense. If it did - any prediction with the cards would be the same way - too coloured by the now to show anything.
well the cards were just describing her current boyfriend as she said
but actually i had asked the cards to tell me how her husband would be

Inthetree

NamasteIndia said:
well the cards were just describing her current boyfriend as she said
but actually i had asked the cards to tell me how her husband would be

They could just be two similar men.

I tend to think that the cards will show what you're asking about, if you form a specific question or thought. So the cards would show the husband, if that's what you were thinking; unless there were other cards to indicate that she would not be married, but still committed to this man.

gregory

Inthetree said:
They could just be two similar men.

I tend to think that the cards will show what you're asking about, if you form a specific question or thought. So the cards would show the husband, if that's what you were thinking; unless there were other cards to indicate that she would not be married, but still committed to this man.
Yes indeed. That was kind of what I meant. You asked about a husband and about the future. That rules this guy out for the moment, as the question as phrased suggested that it was someone in her FUTURE.

goddessof1967

Had she been living with him in a defacto arrangement? If she had then the cards could pick up on that as a marriage but just an 'affair' that you describe I would say not.

Some more questions would probably be needed to ask around the issue.

NamasteIndia

hm..so her future husband would be also similar to the king of wands just like her then boyfriend then it makes sense.