PDA

View Full Version : Horary Astrology Round 5 - Questions

Minderwiz
21-02-2011, 02:08
I'm going to run another round of Astrology readings, starting in a few days. So I'm now opening a thread for posting questions.

As in the previous round I will use this thread to take the questions, so that I can be sure I'm answering them in the order in which they are posted (and I understand the question). This thread will also serve to answer any preliminary questions that members want answering on Horary and the type of question it works with.

Remember the question should be specific and concrete, that is they should be capable of a meaningful and verifiable answer.

As jfiallo0982 has already asked for one at the end of the previous thread, I have reserved the first reading for her.

olivia1
21-02-2011, 03:10
Hi Minderwiz,

I do have a question.

The time is 10:27 AM PST and my question is:

"will rwj and i get a house together sometime within the next year?"

That is an acceptable question for horary, right? if not, please let me know and I'll reword or change my question

thanks in advance

jfiallo0982
21-02-2011, 07:42
Hello Minderwiz and thank you for my first spot.

Here it goes; My son is now 7, his biological father and I broke up when he was a newborn. He told me he didn't want anything to do with us. we have spoken after that, but he still refused to be in my son's life. He has another son and he takes care of him.
I dont know if this question can be answered in a horary, but I want to know why, why the other kid and not mine?? Will he ever change his mind and come around? and if he does, will my son accept him??
I guess this is too much right?? I dont know if this questions can be asked as one, like 'general energy' for the subject. What ever you can answer even if is just one question.

I see people are giving you times, so I dont know if you need it.
My son is a Gemini, Asc. Sagittarius, moon Aquarius.
The guy is a Pisces, moon in Taurus. (dont know his ascendant)

Maria Tarot
21-02-2011, 08:14
Hi Minderwiz,
I would love one.

Is it posible to move from my house to another one? I'm selling my house in order to buy another one.
Thank you :)

I can't believe i'm the 4th yupiiiiiiiiiii

LovelyMissAries
21-02-2011, 10:49
Hi Minderwiz,

I'm wondering if M and I will become best friend over this next year?

7:49 PM Central, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Minderwiz
22-02-2011, 02:29
Thanks for the questions:

I will start a fresh thread with the readings in the very near future

This thread will remain open for further questions.

Minderwiz
22-02-2011, 02:41
Hello Minderwiz and thank you for my first spot.

Here it goes; My son is now 7, his biological father and I broke up when he was a newborn. He told me he didn't want anything to do with us. we have spoken after that, but he still refused to be in my son's life. He has another son and he takes care of him.
I dont know if this question can be answered in a horary, but I want to know why, why the other kid and not mine?? Will he ever change his mind and come around? and if he does, will my son accept him??
I guess this is too much right?? I dont know if this questions can be asked as one, like 'general energy' for the subject. What ever you can answer even if is just one question.

I see people are giving you times, so I dont know if you need it.
My son is a Gemini, Asc. Sagittarius, moon Aquarius.
The guy is a Pisces, moon in Taurus. (dont know his ascendant)

No there is no need to supply a time for the question, nor any natal details - the timing is taken from when I understand the question:

I will take the question as 'Will my son's biological father take an interest in his life and will my son accept him'

I will endeavour to assess his motives but I don't guarantee success there.

The reading will be the first posting in the new thread and I'll send you a PM when it has been posted

jfiallo0982
22-02-2011, 03:03
No there is no need to supply a time for the question, nor any natal details - the timing is taken from when I understand the question:

I will take the question as 'Will my son's biological father take an interest in his life and will my son accept him'

I will endeavour to assess his motives but I don't guarantee success there.

The reading will be the first posting in the new thread and I'll send you a PM when it has been posted

Ok, That sounds great.

NamasteIndia
23-02-2011, 17:38
Hi Minderwiz,

Since you have helped me a lot already
You can read my question last or if you dont get time then not take it up

I just wanted to know whether i should pursue tarot reading as career or i was thinking of taking up a 9-5job in coming months which option seems better for me.

namaste

YDM42
24-02-2011, 01:26
Hi Minderwiz,

I am like many others really having a difficult time getting into and maintaining relationships that are equal and meets the basic relationship needs. Currently I was dating someone who I just knew was the one, we argued freqently-- but I felt some kinship with him. Not we are not speaking and I'm not sure wjere this is headed, can you ask how this particular relationship with Aa is going to pan out?

Horace
24-02-2011, 01:37
Hi Minderwiz
Could I get in on this?
My question, Is this a good time to try to reconcile with an old friend? I see his wife now and then but after 15yrs we had an argument and haven't spoken or seen each other for over a year.
My location is Northern Cal and the time is 8:35am. thanks much if you do. Hh:)

Minderwiz
25-02-2011, 21:33
I've not had a reply to my PM to Maria Tarot so I'll press on till she gets back to me:

Maria Tarot
26-02-2011, 19:50
I've not had a reply to my PM to Maria Tarot so I'll press on till she gets back to me:

Hi Minderwiz,
I've PM you, I just get internet today.
thank you

VenusRising
27-02-2011, 00:45
i hope i could get a reading.
does X like me in a romantic way? i am unsure how i feel.
mixed feelings from my part. we don't have any kind relationship, i see him once in a while.

Minderwiz
01-03-2011, 06:34
I should be able to post readings for Maria Tarot and VenusRising tomorrow - sorry I've been very busy the last couple of days :(

Milfoil
07-03-2011, 06:42
Hi Minderwiz

I wonder if you could help me? I have been looking for a special stone, a lost object which is somewhere 'safe' in my home but I can't find it. Kalliope suggested that I come here (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2656893&posted=1#post2656893) and ask you so I do hope you can help find the lost stone.

janee
07-03-2011, 06:55
Hi Minderwiz, My partner has had an illness in the past week and we will need a lifestyle change, will we sell the business we currently run and move nearer to the children. is there more to worry than what we know. Thanks when you can.

Minderwiz
08-03-2011, 02:04
OK Three readings now lined up:

1. YDM42 - Reading to replace the one where I didn't properly understand the question

2. Milfoil

3 Janee

I'll get these underway very quickly

Minderwiz
09-03-2011, 22:04
I would just like some insight on my relationship with Scott, are we going to be friends, lovers or what- maybe enemies.

The question boils down to what relationship will I have with Scott?

The chart has Libra rising, meaning you are signified by Venus. Venus is in Aquarius. Venus has a mutual reception with Saturn by rulership and is in her own Face. So Venus has some dignity in the chart. Venus is also placed in the fourth House and whilst not in the same sign as the cusp, is still reasonably well placed.

There are several possible relationships that are possible and I'll take them in the order mentioned in the question but the default position is 'no relationship at all' - which would be the conclusion if there's no evidence found for a particular type of relationship.

Firstly I will look at the 'friends' relationship. The eleventh House of friends is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Pisces, near the sixth cusp.

Points for a 'friends' relationship

The Sun is in the exaltation of Venus - so he's interested in you
You have expressed an interest through the question.

BUT Venus is in the detriment of the Sun. That suggests that you have real reservations about him. And indeed the question suggests this double feeling as you include 'even enemies'.

Also there's no major aspect forming between the two planets, nor will there be any translation of light, through a faster planet (Moon or Mercury) aspecting each in turn.

Secondly 'Lovers'

In this case he's signified by Mars, ruler of the seventh. Mars is also in Pisces and in the fifth House (Romance). Being in Pisces, Mars too exalts Venus - emphasising an interest in you. Venus is not in any dignity of Mars, so this doesn't show major interest but I have to take it you are interested from the question.

Again there is no major aspect forming between the two planets. However this time a translation of light is possibe. The Moon will aspect Venus by a square (though the aspect is not yet forming) and then go on, as its next aspect to square Mars.

This suggests that a third party will be involved (another woman will bring you together) but bringing you together will not be easy and given the lack of any dignity of Mars in Venus' position, I'm not sure that you will find it very satisfactory.

So yes there is a possible relationship as lovers, but things will not go easily, at least in terms of getting together. I'm not sure that friendship will work out at all, your feelings don't seem to fit with that, though he has interest.

There's no evidence for open enemies - I'd expect a two way detriment or fall/detriment or fall/fall relationship between Venus and Mars.

YDM42
10-03-2011, 02:50

The chart has Libra rising, meaning you are signified by Venus. Venus is in Aquarius. Venus has a mutual reception with Saturn by rulership and is in her own Face. So Venus has some dignity in the chart. Venus is also placed in the fourth House and whilst not in the same sign as the cusp, is still reasonably well placed.

There are several possible relationships that are possible and I'll take them in the order mentioned in the question but the default position is 'no relationship at all' - which would be the conclusion if there's no evidence found for a particular type of relationship.

Firstly I will look at the 'friends' relationship. The eleventh House of friends is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Pisces, near the sixth cusp.

BUT Venus is in the detriment of the Sun. That suggests that you have real reservations about him. And indeed the question suggests this double feeling as you include 'even enemies'.

Also there's no major aspect forming between the two planets, nor will there be any translation of light, through a faster planet (Moon or Mercury) aspecting each in turn.
This makes sense, I do have reservations about him being dependable, relliabe as a friend- he seems needy. But I could be wrong.

Secondly 'Lovers'

In this case he's signified by Mars, ruler of the seventh. Mars is also in Pisces and in the fifth House (Romance). Being in Pisces, Mars too exalts Venus - emphasising an interest in you. Venus is not in any dignity of Mars, so this doesn't show major interest but I have to take it you are interested from the question.

Again there is no major aspect forming between the two planets. However this time a translation of light is possibe. The Moon will aspect Venus by a square (though the aspect is not yet forming) and then go on, as its next aspect to square Mars.

This suggests that a third party will be involved (another woman will bring you together) but bringing you together will not be easy and given the lack of any dignity of Mars in Venus' position, I'm not sure that you will find it very satisfactory.

So yes there is a possible relationship as lovers, but things will not go easily, at least in terms of getting together. .
I see this as very on point- my teenage daughter encouraged the relationship to begin with and through out our friendship he has relied upon other women to either clarify things for us or provide evidence or support in what he was thinking.

I'm not sure that friendship will work out at all, your feelings don't seem to fit with that, though he has interest.

There's no evidence for open enemies - I'd expect a two way detriment or fall/detriment or fall/fall relationship between Venus and Mars.
I guess the term Fall / Detriment would mean both of us loose intrest or one of us loose intrest. I can see that as there is a distance, not much of a travel distance but there is a distance to be bridged in us developing a relationship.

Good reading, great to see what happens when we clearly express our questions, it makes a lot of sense. Thank you for taking the time!

Milfoil
10-03-2011, 05:02
Minderwiz - there is no need to do mine now, I found the object!!! :)

But thank you SO much for adding me to the list.

:)

Edit - we posted at the same time - I have left feedback. Thank you.

Ronia
22-04-2011, 10:34
Hi, Minderwiz, last year you rightly predicted my book wouldn't be published, so I'll truly appreciate your help now. I'm already a single mom and I really, really want to know if there are prospects for financial improvement by the end of July! The timing is important as we won't manage much longer like we are now. Thank you very much.

Ronia
24-04-2011, 01:55
Are you still doing these? If not, I apologize for posting a question.

Minderwiz
24-04-2011, 02:26
Hi Ronia,

Strangely enough I had been thinking of starting a new thread, but as this one hasn't been closed I'll gladly take your question.

Are you currently in employment, or are you looking for a job - that would give me an idea of where income might come from. Alternatively you might have some other particular source in mind. Or are you hoping that your luck will change and that something will come up for you?

I hope that I can come up with something favourable this time!

NamasteIndia
24-04-2011, 06:26
Hi Minderwiz,

What is the future of my relationship with my mother?
If you are starting a new thread then i will add this question there...

thank you and looking forward for your advice.

Ronia
24-04-2011, 11:30
Hi MInderwiz, thank you for taking my request again. :) The situation since last year hasn't changed meaning I'm still unemployed (and it's not like I'm not trying, only yesterday I sent seven CVs) but now it becomes already threatening, I'm divorced and I must find a way to make money. As the book failed, I really hope for luck to come into play, I can't pinpoint what's happening and why this is happening with my unemployment! I've never been through such dry periods, long ones! Thank you again for helping, do you need my birth chart?

Minderwiz
24-04-2011, 22:34
Normally I wouldn't ask for your birth details but in this case, especially if there's no favourable horary, it would be interesting to see what is going on in the background. Just give me your time of birth, date of birth and place of birth - I need to put that data into Solar Fire. If you prefer to keep them private, then send them to me via PM.

For the Horary, I'll use the question:

'Will I gain employment by the end of July?'

as it's employment that you are most concerned about. I'll also look to see if there's any alternative increase in your finances.

Ronia
25-04-2011, 01:46
I sent you a PM, thank you!

Minderwiz
26-04-2011, 00:29
Thanks for the PM and question clarification. I've just been waiting for the Moon to stop being void of course and the I can cast a chart!

Ronia
26-04-2011, 04:01
Thanks, I'm all positive this time! :)

YDM42
27-04-2011, 19:05
Good reading minderwiz, turns out Scott was/is living with a woman, and does not have his own place, like he told me.

Secondly 'Lovers'

So yes there is a possible relationship as lovers, but things will not go easily, at least in terms of getting together. I'm not sure that friendship will work out at all, your feelings don't seem to fit with that, though he has interest.

niki frm india
30-04-2011, 03:36
hi dear..are you still taking requests?? if yes then plz add me to your list. can you please tell me that will i get engaged in the coming 3 months.

thanks a ton
god bless you