PDA

View Full Version : Horary Readings Round 5

Minderwiz
22-02-2011, 05:13
My son is now 7, his biological father and I broke up when he was a newborn. He told me he didn't want anything to do with us. we have spoken after that, but he still refused to be in my son's life. He has another son and he takes care of him.

I will take the question as 'Will my son's biological father take an interest in his life and will my son accept him'

I will endeavour to assess his motives but I don't guarantee success there.

Ok, That sounds great.

I cast the attached chart during the hour of Venus. The chart cast has Virgo rising, so you are signified by Mercury. Both Mercury and Venus have rulership in the Earth and Air Triplicity, so I take the chart as valid.

Your Son is signified by the ruler of the fifth, Saturn (the fifth rules children). The other person involved is the father of your son. You are no longer together and whilst I could take him as any other person (and thus still seventh House) the question is concerning his role as your son's father. I therefore will assign him the fourth House (father) from the fifth House (son) - that brings us to the eighth House of the chart , ruled by Jupiter. So we now have the three significators of the persons involved.

Taking you first, Mercury is in Aquarius, where it is the ruler of the Air triplicity by night, so it has some essential dignity. Mercury is placed in the sixth house, which is not a fortunate placement and it is combust (within 8 degrees of the Sun). The sixth is unfortunate because it's a place which cannot be 'seen' from the Ascendant and combustion is a state of being not seen because the Sun is so bright and 'overpowers it'. So you are feeling that your needs are subordinate to your son's (or at least what you perceive those needs to be). Mercury is in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn - so your prime concern is for your son, Your own needs are very much secondary, (there is no planet in exaltation but Mercury has triplicity rulership). Your other considerations are shown by Mars the Term ruler and ruler of the IC (Home and family) and lastly you are thinking of messages/communications - either received or possibly that you are thinking of sending - that could be simply the question you have asked here but may be much deeper, contacting or having been contacted by his father.

I'll deal with the father next. Jupiter is in the eighth House, in Aries, where it is the Fire tripicity ruler by night. Jupiter also rulers the eighth, through Pices, and in this reading this can mean one or both of two things. Firstly, as the father of your son - emphasising his role in the question and secondly, as the eighth, like the sixth, is 'unseen' by the Ascendant - that he is not in your lives - an unseen father.

Jupiter in Aries has the following interests - first what Mars represents (from his point of view this is his own money and resources and his own dreams and growth. As you perceive it, it will be his own dreams and his own home and family. His second priority is his son - the one who is 'hidden' - not yours. 'Hidden' because the second dignity is exaltation and the Sun is exalted in Aries. In the chart the Sun rules the twelfth, of the hidden and secret things - and you have had no part in the upbringing or life of that child. But for him, the Sun rules his fifth House of children - a more concrete and real thing for him. So you have 'read' the situation very well - his other son is more important to him. Jupiter is not placed in any dignity of Saturn, so your son is not in his list of priorities.

Will he re-enter your lives? There is no aspect between Jupiter and Saturn or between Jupiter and Mercury - that does not suggest a coming together.

The Moon usually shows the 'flow of events' in such a chart and in this case the Moon is separating from an aspect with Saturn, and moving to Aspects with the Part of Fortune and the Venus. The Part of Fortune is ruled by Saturn - again stressing the importance of your son to your wellbeing, both physically (psychologically), and financially and Venus rules the tenth (your career) and the second (your income and material resources) - so are you looking for the re-entry of this man into your lives as a possible source of finance (maintenance of your son) or as a psychological support?

What about your son and his needss? Saturn is place in Libra in the second (your money and resources) again bringing up the issue of finances and maintenance. Indeed there is a mutual reception between Saturn and Venus a further indication of the interrelationship of issues around your son with your income and resouces and your employment. Saturn is in the Terms of Jupiter, which I think would show that your son has some need (but by no means a strong one) for his biological father. Now I stress that this is not a strong need and given that there is no similar feelings on the part of the father, I would not take that as being sufficient to argue that this man should come back into your lives, his focus is too strongly elsewhere.

Now whilst I have linked your son to your income and employment, I am not suggesting that this is a 'mercenary' link - I think it shows the circumstances as they are and that your income and employment are inextricably bound up with your role as a mother.

Horaries are rarely 'for ever' so I'd take the reading as covering a period of 1-2 years and that things may change thereafter (the emphasis being on 'MAY' rather than 'will')

If within that period the man shows an interest in returning to your lives, then you should really satisfy yourself that there has been a real change of heart, because I don't see that in this chart.

jfiallo0982
22-02-2011, 05:44
I just read this very fast since Im walking out real quick. I'll read it again to fully grasp the meaning of this. This is more or less what I thought, about the father.

Thank you!! I'll be back soon.

jfiallo0982
22-02-2011, 07:02
I cast the attached chart during the hour of Venus. The chart cast has Virgo rising, so you are signified by Mercury. Both Mercury and Venus have rulership in the Earth and Air Triplicity, so I take the chart as valid.

Your Son is signified by the ruler of the fifth, Saturn (the fifth rules children). The other person involved is the father of your son. You are no longer together and whilst I could take him as any other person (and thus still seventh House) the question is concerning his role as your son's father. I therefore will assign him the fourth House (father) from the fifth House (son) - that brings us to the eighth House of the chart , ruled by Jupiter. So we now have the three significators of the persons involved.

Taking you first, Mercury is in Aquarius, where it is the ruler of the Air triplicity by night, so it has some essential dignity. Mercury is placed in the sixth house, which is not a fortunate placement and it is combust (within 8 degrees of the Sun). The sixth is unfortunate because it's a place which cannot be 'seen' from the Ascendant and combustion is a state of being not seen because the Sun is so bright and 'overpowers it'. So you are feeling that your needs are subordinate to your son's (or at least what you perceive those needs to be). Mercury is in Aquarius, ruled by Saturn - so your prime concern is for your son, Your own needs are very much secondary, (there is no planet in exaltation but Mercury has triplicity rulership). Your other considerations are shown by Mars the Term ruler and ruler of the IC (Home and family) and lastly you are thinking of messages/communications - either received or possibly that you are thinking of sending - that could be simply the question you have asked here but may be much deeper, contacting or having been contacted by his father.

I'll deal with the father next. Jupiter is in the eighth House, in Aries, where it is the Fire tripicity ruler by night. Jupiter also rulers the eighth, through Pices, and in this reading this can mean one or both of two things. Firstly, as the father of your son - emphasising his role in the question and secondly, as the eighth, like the sixth, is 'unseen' by the Ascendant - that he is not in your lives - an unseen father.

Jupiter in Aries has the following interests - first what Mars represents (from his point of view this is his own money and resources and his own dreams and growth. As you perceive it, it will be his own dreams and his own home and family. His second priority is his son - the one who is 'hidden' - not yours. 'Hidden' because the second dignity is exaltation and the Sun is exalted in Aries. In the chart the Sun rules the twelfth, of the hidden and secret things - and you have had no part in the upbringing or life of that child. But for him, the Sun rules his fifth House of children - a more concrete and real thing for him. So you have 'read' the situation very well - his other son is more important to him. Jupiter is not placed in any dignity of Saturn, so your son is not in his list of priorities.

Will he re-enter your lives? There is no aspect between Jupiter and Saturn or between Jupiter and Mercury - that does not suggest a coming together.

The Moon usually shows the 'flow of events' in such a chart and in this case the Moon is separating from an aspect with Saturn, and moving to Aspects with the Part of Fortune and the Venus. The Part of Fortune is ruled by Saturn - again stressing the importance of your son to your wellbeing, both physically (psychologically), and financially and Venus rules the tenth (your career) and the second (your income and material resources) - so are you looking for the re-entry of this man into your lives as a possible source of finance (maintenance of your son) or as a psychological support?

What about your son and his needss? Saturn is place in Libra in the second (your money and resources) again bringing up the issue of finances and maintenance. Indeed there is a mutual reception between Saturn and Venus a further indication of the interrelationship of issues around your son with your income and resouces and your employment. Saturn is in the Terms of Jupiter, which I think would show that your son has some need (but by no means a strong one) for his biological father. Now I stress that this is not a strong need and given that there is no similar feelings on the part of the father, I would not take that as being sufficient to argue that this man should come back into your lives, his focus is too strongly elsewhere.

Now whilst I have linked your son to your income and employment, I am not suggesting that this is a 'mercenary' link - I think it shows the circumstances as they are and that your income and employment are inextricably bound up with your role as a mother.

Horaries are rarely 'for ever' so I'd take the reading as covering a period of 1-2 years and that things may change thereafter (the emphasis being on 'MAY' rather than 'will')

If within that period the man shows an interest in returning to your lives, then you should really satisfy yourself that there has been a real change of heart, because I don't see that in this chart.

Is so sad. In a way I already knew this but I was hoping that he maybe, just maybe thought of him.
He always tried to keep everything referring to his other son secret from me, then I found out is because his son is sick, he suffers from some kind of disease.
I felt that my son needed him cause I feel my husband has some reserves, he loves him and all but just a feeling I get.
Oh well, what can you do!!!
I cant thank you enough for taking your time to do this.

Minderwiz
23-02-2011, 00:56
After some discussion the question agreed was:

'Will my friendship with rwj develop into romance?'

The chart is cast during the hour of Venus and has Leo rising, there must be some doubt as to it's validity as Venus and the Sun have no common natures. However I will proceed with the reading.

You are signified by the Sun in Pisces - peregrine and in the 8th House. Not a particularly auspicious situation. He, as a friend, is Mercury, ruler of the 11th House of friends (Gemini on the cusp). Mercury is never far away from the Sun and in this case Mercury is combust, in an applying conjunction. Mercury is also peregrine and in Detriment and Fall in Pisces and also Peregrine. In short Mercury could not be in worse shape. Mercury in Fall and Detriment will not communicate well, so arguments and misunderstandings may be common place.

There are no mutual receptions between the Sun and Mercury, so all you have in common is the same interests (but those do not really include each other as people) - you like to relax and enjoy yourselves in the same way but of course that is not a basis for a romance - even if you both think it is - and romance is a fifth House issue - Jupiter rules the fifth through Sagittarius and rules the two of you through Pisces. So you might both be thinking of romance but there's no underlying basis for it (which would be shown as a mutual reception)

Will you get closer as friends - yes, Mercury is applying to the Sun by conjunction and the Moon has just separated from a trine to Mercury and is applying to a trine to the Sun

Will this develop into a lasting romance - no I don't think so, though a short term romance or a flirtation are by no means ruled out. Interestingly Mercury rules the Part of Marriage in this chart - so I wouldn't rule out a proposal at some time. However Mercury is in close opposition to the Part of Marriage, so I'm not sure his heart would be in it and Mercury is separating from a conjunction with Mars, which rules his home and also opposes the Part of Marriage - I think he would be quite happy with a romance but not one which would lead to any commitment to a longer term relationship

olivia1
23-02-2011, 01:58
After some discussion the question agreed was:

'Will my friendship with rwj develop into romance?'

The chart is cast during the hour of Venus and has Leo rising, there must be some doubt as to it's validity as Venus and the Sun have no common natures. However I will proceed with the reading.

You are signified by the Sun in Pisces - peregrine and in the 8th House. Not a particularly auspicious situation. He, as a friend, is Mercury, ruler of the 11th House of friends (Gemini on the cusp). Mercury is never far away from the Sun and in this case Mercury is combust, in an applying conjunction. Mercury is also peregrine and in Detriment and Fall in Pisces and also Peregrine. In short Mercury could not be in worse shape. Mercury in Fall and Detriment will not communicate well, so arguments and misunderstandings may be common place.

ok, i'm happy that the planets even confirm it. after sending you that last PM (when I said that he and I weren't even friends anymore), I worried that you'd think that I wasn't serious about my own question. But I was very serious when I asked it because it is something that is on the back of my mind a lot. Its just that we do fight a lot (at least twice a day) and each time I tell myself that I am writing him off as a friend forever...and each time I really *do* believe myself.

There are no mutual receptions between the Sun and Mercury, so all you have in common is the same interests (but those do not really include each other as people) - you like to relax and enjoy yourselves in the same way

it is very interesting that you say that we have a lot in common because our friends say we act a lot alike. we do finish each others sentence a lot. However, neither of us feel like we have much in common other than attraction and the fact that we both have a lot of patience with each other. Oh and we both like to think we are laid back but probably aren't.

but of course that is not a basis for a romance - even if you both think it is - and romance is a fifth House issue - Jupiter rules the fifth through Sagittarius and rules the two of you through Pisces. So you might both be thinking of romance but there's no underlying basis for it (which would be shown as a mutual reception)

it fluctuates. I start of everyday thinking that rwj could be the ideal man for me ( i like to think we "get" each other and we are really close friends) but by the end of the day (after our daily arguments) I tell myself i'd rather be single than be with him. Then the next day, the cycle starts all over again.

Will you get closer as friends - yes, Mercury is applying to the Sun by conjunction and the Moon has just separated from a trine to Mercury and is applying to a trine to the Sun

this is great news because that hopefully means we could stop fighting so much and actually become even closer. Like I said in the pm, I was actually even doubting the chart would show that we'd even remain friends because he angered me so much yesterday that I vowed never to be his friend again. Of course, we always make each other mad and tell each other that we are never being friends again.

Will this develop into a lasting romance - no I don't think so, though a short term romance or a flirtation are by no means ruled out. Interestingly Mercury rules the Part of Marriage in this chart - so I wouldn't rule out a proposal at some time.

oh another one? He proposed to me before, too.

However Mercury is in close opposition to the Part of Marriage, so I'm not sure his heart would be in it and Mercury is separating from a conjunction with Mars, which rules his home and also opposes the Part of Marriage - I think he would be quite happy with a romance but not one which would lead to any commitment to a longer term relationship

i could see that. he was a great boyfriend before (for the most part) but i always did suspect he was/is more in love with the idea of being in love than actually being in love. I could relate because I like the idea of a relationship, too, but dont really like the title and when it comes to romance, I like to take it one day at a time...well actually, i want him to commit to me but let me take it one day at a time and be there for me when I am ready.

and after typing all of this, i could see why he also gets annoyed with me.

thanks, minderwiz, for taking the time. even if the validity of the chart was doubtful (as you say in the beginning) you really have seemed to have pick up a lot of in regards to the current dynamics between us (that goes beyond the stuff i told you in the PMs).

thanks again, i think you did a great job (especially considering how confusing our relationship is)

Minderwiz
24-02-2011, 00:36
I'm wondering if M and I will become best friend over this next year?

The chart has Leo rising but is cast for the hour of Saturn. This gives me a concern about how radical it is. However I will proceed with the reading, especially as the Greeks used Saturn as a participating ruler for the Fire Triplicity.

You are the Sun, in Pisces in the eighth House. The Sun is Peregrine, and the eighth is not a good placement. M is signified by Mercury, ruler of the eleventh House of Friends (and hopes and aspirations). Mercury is also in Pisces and the eighth House and applying to the Sun by conjunction.

Whilst in other circumstances, this would be taken as a bad sign, the question is really, will M and I become closer friends, as I have already established through PM that M is a friend now. As the gap between Mercury and the Sun is closing the two are literally coming closer together and metaphorically suggest that you and M will become closer friends.

The chart shows you share the same interests and can relax and have fun in each other's company and will get closer within the next year

LovelyMissAries
25-02-2011, 13:16
The chart has Leo rising but is cast for the hour of Saturn. This gives me a concern about how radical it is. However I will proceed with the reading, especially as the Greeks used Saturn as a participating ruler for the Fire Triplicity.

When you say radical, what do you mean? Unexpected, least likely?

You are the Sun, in Pisces in the eighth House. The Sun is Peregrine, and the eighth is not a good placement. M is signified by Mercury, ruler of the eleventh House of Friends (and hopes and aspirations). Mercury is also in Pisces and the eighth House and applying to the Sun by conjunction.

It's funny the chart has Leo rising, M is a Leo. I'm an Aries, which in Vedic astrology (although we're not using that method) is Pisces... just throwing that out there. Why isn't it a good placement?

Whilst in other circumstances, this would be taken as a bad sign, the question is really, will M and I become closer friends, as I have already established through PM that M is a friend now. As the gap between Mercury and the Sun is closing the two are literally coming closer together and metaphorically suggest that you and M will become closer friends.

The chart shows you share the same interests and can relax and have fun in each other's company and will get closer within the next year

We do seem to share an eerily similar way of thinking, and opinions. Have the same likes in music and he's a very relaxed guy whilst I'm a bit more high strung. I have faith it'll work out how it's supposed to, thanks Minderwiz. :)

Minderwiz
25-02-2011, 22:46
Hi Minderwiz,

I am like many others really having a difficult time getting into and maintaining relationships that are equal and meets the basic relationship needs. Currently I was dating someone who I just knew was the one, we argued freqently-- but I felt some kinship with him. Not we are not speaking and I'm not sure wjere this is headed, can you ask how this particular relationship with Aa is going to pan out?

The chart was cast at the hour of Saturn and has Virgo rising, making Mercury ruler of the Ascendant. Both Mercury and Saturn have rulerships in the Air and Earth triplicities, so the chart is radical.

You are signified by Mercury, which is in detriment, fall and peregrine in Virgo - not strong at all - so you have little power to change things at the moment. Mercury is also low on accidental dignity being combust, in partile conjunction with the Sun and placed in the sixth House. Both combustion and placement in the sixth stress your former friend's 'refusal' to see you - you are out of sight as far as he is concerned.

The Pisces placement stresses the importance of the question to you, as Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, who in turn rules the Descendant - the seventh House of partners. So your first thoughts are of him. The planet in exaltation in Pisces is Venus, ruler of the ninth House of Dreams. You 'dream' (metaphorically) of a reunion.

So the chart perfectly describes your situation. What about him? He is signified by Jupiter, and Jupiter is placed in Aries, where it is the Fire triplicity ruler by night, it also has a mutual reception by rulership with Mars - so he has power to effect the situation - if he chooses. At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs.

Given that Mercury and Jupiter are inconjunct, there seems little chance of you coming together again, if left to him. I did think that there might be a chance of a third party bringing you both together in some way, as the Moon is applying to a square to Mercury and then will go on to trine Jupiter. However before the Moon squares Mercury it will square the Sun, thus prohibiting the aspect to Mercury.

I'm sorry but from the chart, I don't think that things will return to what they were in the foreseeable future.

Minderwiz
26-02-2011, 04:58
My question, Is this a good time to try to reconcile with an old friend? I see his wife now and then but after 15yrs we had an argument and haven't spoken or seen each other for over a year.

The chart is cast during the hour of Jupiter and has Libra rising, thus Venus is the Ascendant ruler and your significator. Venus is Capricorn, where it has a number of mutual receptions;

With Saturn by Rulership (Saturn in Libra)
With Mars by Exaltation (Mars in Pices)
With Mars by Terms (Mars in Pices)

Thus Mars and Saturn may well represent other friends who are willing to help.

Venus is placed in the fourth House which is a strong placement, so you are in a position where your actions can influence the outcome, assuming that an opportunity arises.

Your friend is signified by the Sun, in Pisces, placed in the fifth House. Pisces is the exaltation of Venus, so your friend wants to be friends again. The issue is the mechanism by which this will be achieved.

Sadly there is no aspect between Venus and the Sun, nor will a faster planet such as Mercury or the Moon aspect each in turn.

However a possible chance does exist, your friend's wife is signified by Saturn ruler of Aquarius and the 7th House from the eleventh. The Sun is in the fifth, showing the connection between wife and husband on a daily basis. BUT the Sun is not in Aquarius (which would have been much better). However possibly through his wife (who will respond to you) and through Jupiter, which rules the Sun and has a mutual reception with the Sun being in the Sun's exaltation. Jupiter also has a mutual reception by rulership with Mars, which in turn has a mutual reception with Venus as mentioned above.

A network of friends might help here and have the desired effect - but it depends on three other people, including his wife and such networks are prone to failure. But if you are serious, it's worth making the effort and contact her - at worst you will be no worse off than you are now.

Horace
27-02-2011, 01:00
The chart is cast during the hour of Jupiter and has Libra rising, thus Venus is the Ascendant ruler and your significator. Venus is Capricorn, where it has a number of mutual receptions;

With Saturn by Rulership (Saturn in Libra)
With Mars by Exaltation (Mars in Pices)
With Mars by Terms (Mars in Pices)

Thus Mars and Saturn may well represent other friends who are willing to help.

I don't understand 'Rulership, Exaltation or Terms', but I've considered two friends before and one is a Libra and the other Capricorn, if that's referred to here.

Venus is placed in the fourth House which is a strong placement, so you are in a position where your actions can influence the outcome, assuming that an opportunity arises.

Yes, and that's basically my problem. I know that it's up to me to even start the outcome, not only that, but I'll probably have to create the opportunity as well. I want it more. Interesting that you saw a mediator in the chart, I've even thought about who that could be.

Your friend is signified by the Sun, in Pisces, placed in the fifth House. Pisces is the exaltation of Venus, so your friend wants to be friends again. The issue is the mechanism by which this will be achieved.

That mechanism must be fairly important then? I can't just fake a 'run-into' at the movies or something. seems that the issue isn't the friendship, that can happen. It's more about how to approach the reconcilliation..hmmm

Sadly there is no aspect between Venus and the Sun, nor will a faster planet such as Mercury or the Moon aspect each in turn.

However a possible chance does exist, your friend's wife is signified by Saturn ruler of Aquarius and the 7th House from the eleventh. The Sun is in the fifth, showing the connection between wife and husband on a daily basis. BUT the Sun is not in Aquarius (which would have been much better). However possibly through his wife (who will respond to you) and through Jupiter, which rules the Sun and has a mutual reception with the Sun being in the Sun's exaltation. Jupiter also has a mutual reception by rulership with Mars, which in turn has a mutual reception with Venus as mentioned above.

I will feel more comfortable starting with his wife. Married almost 40yrs, everything goes thru 'she who is adored' first anyway.lol I'm glad she will be receptive, I was worried.

A network of friends might help here and have the desired effect - but it depends on three other people, including his wife and such networks are prone to failure.

yes, there are exactly 3 people I could enlist to do that. the failure would come from the lack of effort. It would be easy to just let it go.

But if you are serious, it's worth making the effort and contact her - at worst you will be no worse off than you are now.

No response would still be an answer, huh? I know this has been on my mind for quite awhile. I appreciate you showing me that anytime is fairly receptive. But best of all, with your reading, I now have the advantage of choosing how to make it happen.

thank you so much, Minderwiz.

Minderwiz
27-02-2011, 04:57
Hi Minderwiz,

Since you have helped me a lot already
You can read my question last or if you dont get time then not take it up

I just wanted to know whether i should pursue tarot reading as career or i was thinking of taking up a 9-5job in coming months which option seems better for me.

namaste

Despite the Tarot dimension, we are dealing with a straightforward career question and so the operative houses are tenth (the career) and the second (the income from the career).

The chart cast has Mercury ruling the Virgo Ascendant (you) and also ruling the tenth House of career (through Gemini). Venus rules the second House of material resources through Libra.

My problem is that I need separate significators for you and your possible career. I shall use the Moon as your significator, as it is a significator of both the female and the intuitive. Mercury will remain as significator for the career and Venus for your possible income.

The Moon is in the final degee of Sagittarius and is Peregrine. It is placed in the fourth House and is therefore angular (a strong placment) though it is waning and thus weakening in power.

Mercury is in even more parlous state being peregrine and in fall and detriment. The career is not strong and as Mercury is placed in the sixth and combust, even if you take it up you will find it difficult to get noticed. Venus however is high in essential dignity, but as the result of mutual receptions with Saturn and Mars. Mutual reception suggests that strength comes from relationships (friendships or patrongage) from others. Without these mutual receptions Venus would be Peregrine. However, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and placed in the second conjunct the cusp, so I think that some reasonable earnings can be made.

So we have a perculiar situation - if you pursue this career option, it is doubtful whether it will prove effective as a choice, unless you have a third party who will provide patronage - that could be directly or indirectly (such as providing an internet platform and supporting advertising). As there are two mutual receptions involved, that suggest two people, one would probably be a neighbour or someone living close to you' or a sibling (Mars rules the third) and the Moon is applying to a sextile with Mars, so this one should be easy to find. The other would be someone who sees Tarot as more entertainment (Saturn rules the fifth).

Lastly, The Moon is moving out of her sign very soon, and into Capricorn, the sign of her detriment. So even if you find such supporters, I doubt the situation will hold and things will get somewhat worse.

That really leaves the 9-5 job as the default option and one to be taken. That doesn't stop you continuing as a Tarot reader, it simply says that it is a very risky career choice for you.

YDM42
27-02-2011, 06:12
The chart was cast at the hour of Saturn and has Virgo rising, making Mercury ruler of the Ascendant. Both Mercury and Saturn have rulerships in the Air and Earth triplicities, so the chart is radical.

You are signified by Mercury, which is in detriment, fall and peregrine in Virgo - not strong at all - so you have little power to change things at the moment. Mercury is also low on accidental dignity being combust, in partile conjunction with the Sun and placed in the sixth House. Both combustion and placement in the sixth stress your former friend's 'refusal' to see you - you are out of sight as far as he is concerned.

The Pisces placement stresses the importance of the question to you, as Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, who in turn rules the Descendant - the seventh House of partners. So your first thoughts are of him. The planet in exaltation in Pisces is Venus, ruler of the ninth House of Dreams. You 'dream' (metaphorically) of a reunion.

So the chart perfectly describes your situation. What about him? He is signified by Jupiter, and Jupiter is placed in Aries, where it is the Fire triplicity ruler by night, it also has a mutual reception by rulership with Mars - so he has power to effect the situation - if he chooses. At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs.

Given that Mercury and Jupiter are inconjunct, there seems little chance of you coming together again, if left to him. I did think that there might be a chance of a third party bringing you both together in some way, as the Moon is applying to a square to Mercury and then will go on to trine Jupiter. However before the Moon squares Mercury it will square the Sun, thus prohibiting the aspect to Mercury.

I'm sorry but from the chart, I don't think that things will return to what they were in the foreseeable future.

At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs. This is true, however we have already begun to communicate and express affection towards one another, which is why this reading confuses me.

Can you help me understand how this reading could be possible with the relationship going along as it is? Maybe a few key words - like "if it was left to him" and the "relationship not being like it was before", ---before there were lots of arguments - but not right now- so I'm wondering how all this applies if it does. He is an Aries and I saw that bit ...I'm leo...so I see the sun bit--please help me understand what I'm missing.

Minderwiz
27-02-2011, 08:17
At the moment his focus is on himself, his material and spiritual needs. This is true, however we have already begun to communicate and express affection towards one another, which is why this reading confuses me.

I must admit that I am now also a little confused. The question gave me the impression that the relationship was having problems - given your use of the past tense. However I did misread 'Not we are not speaking' as 'Now we are not speaking' and you did use the word 'currently' which struck me as a little odd given the past tense of the description of the relationship.

Can you help me understand how this reading could be possible with the relationship going along as it is? Maybe a few key words - like "if it was left to him" and the "relationship not being like it was before", ---before there were lots of arguments - but not right now- so I'm wondering how all this applies if it does. He is an Aries and I saw that bit ...I'm leo...so I see the sun bit--please help me understand what I'm missing.

It seems I've run into the key rule for a horary reading - make sure you understand the question asked before you answer it. I though I had understood it but clearly I didn't answer the question that you had intended to ask.

Please PM me with some more background, especially on the situation as it is now and we can work out a revised question.

NamasteIndia
27-02-2011, 14:38
Despite the Tarot dimension, we are dealing with a straightforward career question and so the operative houses are tenth (the career) and the second (the income from the career).

The chart cast has Mercury ruling the Virgo Ascendant (you) and also ruling the tenth House of career (through Gemini). Venus rules the second House of material resources through Libra.

My problem is that I need separate significators for you and your possible career. I shall use the Moon as your significator, as it is a significator of both the female and the intuitive. Mercury will remain as significator for the career and Venus for your possible income.

The Moon is in the final degee of Sagittarius and is Peregrine. It is placed in the fourth House and is therefore angular (a strong placment) though it is waning and thus weakening in power.

Mercury is in even more parlous state being peregrine and in fall and detriment. The career is not strong and as Mercury is placed in the sixth and combust, even if you take it up you will find it difficult to get noticed. Venus however is high in essential dignity, but as the result of mutual receptions with Saturn and Mars. Mutual reception suggests that strength comes from relationships (friendships or patrongage) from others. Without these mutual receptions Venus would be Peregrine. However, Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and placed in the second conjunct the cusp, so I think that some reasonable earnings can be made.

So we have a perculiar situation - if you pursue this career option, it is doubtful whether it will prove effective as a choice, unless you have a third party who will provide patronage - that could be directly or indirectly (such as providing an internet platform and supporting advertising). As there are two mutual receptions involved, that suggest two people, one would probably be a neighbour or someone living close to you' or a sibling (Mars rules the third) and the Moon is applying to a sextile with Mars, so this one should be easy to find. The other would be someone who sees Tarot as more entertainment (Saturn rules the fifth).

Lastly, The Moon is moving out of her sign very soon, and into Capricorn, the sign of her detriment. So even if you find such supporters, I doubt the situation will hold and things will get somewhat worse.

That really leaves the 9-5 job as the default option and one to be taken. That doesn't stop you continuing as a Tarot reader, it simply says that it is a very risky career choice for you.

very true.. as you know people ususally look at fortune tellers with suspicion which i dont like
i usually read via reference its safer.
also without reference or support system i cant make it and due to my shy nature i dont want to read for strangers
so overall i feel that its a risky career path and 9-5 job is better and partime online tarot reading is good for me.
i could well relate with this reading
thank you so much

Minderwiz
02-03-2011, 06:11
Hi Minderwiz,
I would love one.

Is it posible to move from my house to another one? I'm selling my house in order to buy another one.
Thank you :)

I can't believe i'm the 4th yupiiiiiiiiiii

Following a couple of PMs it was established that Maria needs to sell her house first before she can buy another and that we are going to use a 6 month period to cover the sale of the current house

I tried to post this reading earlier today but had real problems trying to get it uploaded. So I hope that it works this time.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. The Sun is peregrine in Pisces, which indicates that you are not in a strong position - this could be a buyer's market. However, the Sun is in the Seventh House, a prime position, so you will be noticed.

The House is signified by Mars, ruler of the fourth House of buildings, land and estates. Mars is also in Pisces in the Seventh. Mars has no essential dignity of its own but does have a mutual reception with Jupiter by rulership and with Venus by exaltation. Given that Mas is also in the seventh, the House is nothing madly special but is in a prime location (from the point of view of both you and the buyer) and has facets which make it very attractive.

The potential buyer is signified by Saturn ruler of the seventh (other people in general and anyone that you have dealings with in particular). Saturn is in the third House in Libra, it's exaltation. As Saturn has more essential dignity than the Sun, the buyer has more power in this situation than you the seller, or would have but for the advantages that the house brings with it.

From the buyer's point of view the house is exactly where they want it to be, and they will be attracted to it because of it's special features. Mars (the House) is in the exaltation of Venus and Saturn (the buyer) is in the rulership of Venus - the house has a feature which is prized by the buyer. That feature is shown by Venus' role in the chart. Venus rules the third House of short journeys and the tenth House of employment. For the buyer it offers a convenient base for the journey to work, much better than their present location.

OK, the prospective buyer will like the house - it's just what they want but will they buy. Their resources are shown by the eighth House, and that is ruled by Jupiter. As we have seen Mars has a mutual reception with Jupiter - so the House and the buyer's money want to be friends - or better expressed, this House is at the right price for the buyer. Saturn is also in the terms of Jupiter - so the buyer will like the price.

Will he or she pay up? There is no aspect between the Sun and Saturn and Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so you might not take to this person at all. However there is a link between Saturn and the Sun - they have a relationship by antiscion, which is usually taken as the equivalent of a conjunction. That leads me to feel that an offer will be made and accepted within the period of six months.

I doubt things will actually run like clockwork but I do think the sale will go through and at a satisfactory price.

Minderwiz
03-03-2011, 03:51
i hope i could get a reading.
does X like me in a romantic way? i am unsure how i feel.
mixed feelings from my part. we don't have any kind relationship, i see him once in a while.

Sorry for the delay, VenusRising but I have a Void of Course Moon. I'll try again tomorrow.

VenusRising
04-03-2011, 01:16
thanks!

Minderwiz
05-03-2011, 03:50
Looks like this reading is not meant to be. The first version had Moon VOC, the second had 0 degrees of the sign rising (suggesting it is too early) and when I pushed for a third attempt, it would not post properly :)

The chart has Virgo rising so you are signified by Mercury. Mercury is in Detriment and Fall in Pisces and in the seventh. This usually suggests that you are looking for the romance and as a result are vulnerable. However Mercury has three debilities (it's also Peregrine) so you would be extremely vulnerable by raising the issue.

Jupiter rules the seventh and therefore signifies X. Jupiter is in Aries, where it has a mutual reception with Mars and also has some triplicity rulership in nocturnal charts. However Jupiter is in no dignity of Mercury and for the romance to have a good chance I would expect a mutual reception as a minimum.

I would also expect an aspect to be forming between Mercury and Jupiter, but there is not one at all, indeed there is a contrantiscion between the two planets and this is similar to an opposition (which would mean no positive outcome).

There is no promise in this horary and given the other failures to get a valid chart, I think that at best, it's much too early to give an indication and at worst the romance is not likely to happen. Give it a couple of months and ask again, if things are the same or better.

VenusRising
06-03-2011, 02:55
thanks minderwiz. i am not shocked, he gave me the impression he was keen on me. but maybe he was only be friendly and nice! i wont say i want romance from him but i am attracted to him, hence me in the 7th i think. thanks for looking at this! thanks kindly.

Maria Tarot
06-03-2011, 03:48
Hi Minderwiz,
thank you for the horary reading :)
What a good new, be possible to sell the house, I'm trying to sell it out for some years.
I think the time is now, for enomerous reasons I need to sell this house to buy another in another place.
It will be great if they pay the price I'm asking right now, it will be bad for my plans if I'm forced to lower the price in order to sell.
let's see what will happen, I will keep you updated
thank you again

Following a couple of PMs it was established that Maria needs to sell her house first before she can buy another and that we are going to use a 6 month period to cover the sale of the current house

I tried to post this reading earlier today but had real problems trying to get it uploaded. So I hope that it works this time.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. The Sun is peregrine in Pisces, which indicates that you are not in a strong position - this could be a buyer's market. However, the Sun is in the Seventh House, a prime position, so you will be noticed.

The House is signified by Mars, ruler of the fourth House of buildings, land and estates. Mars is also in Pisces in the Seventh. Mars has no essential dignity of its own but does have a mutual reception with Jupiter by rulership and with Venus by exaltation. Given that Mas is also in the seventh, the House is nothing madly special but is in a prime location (from the point of view of both you and the buyer) and has facets which make it very attractive.

The potential buyer is signified by Saturn ruler of the seventh (other people in general and anyone that you have dealings with in particular). Saturn is in the third House in Libra, it's exaltation. As Saturn has more essential dignity than the Sun, the buyer has more power in this situation than you the seller, or would have but for the advantages that the house brings with it.

From the buyer's point of view the house is exactly where they want it to be, and they will be attracted to it because of it's special features. Mars (the House) is in the exaltation of Venus and Saturn (the buyer) is in the rulership of Venus - the house has a feature which is prized by the buyer. That feature is shown by Venus' role in the chart. Venus rules the third House of short journeys and the tenth House of employment. For the buyer it offers a convenient base for the journey to work, much better than their present location.

OK, the prospective buyer will like the house - it's just what they want but will they buy. Their resources are shown by the eighth House, and that is ruled by Jupiter. As we have seen Mars has a mutual reception with Jupiter - so the House and the buyer's money want to be friends - or better expressed, this House is at the right price for the buyer. Saturn is also in the terms of Jupiter - so the buyer will like the price.

Will he or she pay up? There is no aspect between the Sun and Saturn and Saturn is in the Fall of the Sun, so you might not take to this person at all. However there is a link between Saturn and the Sun - they have a relationship by antiscion, which is usually taken as the equivalent of a conjunction. That leads me to feel that an offer will be made and accepted within the period of six months.

I doubt things will actually run like clockwork but I do think the sale will go through and at a satisfactory price.

Minderwiz
07-03-2011, 03:39
I think you will find a buyer but given the market conditions. be prepared for them to haggle over the price. My only advice here is that the want the house more than they will let on but you have to judge how much (if at all) you want to compromise on the asking price - they are still in a strong position

Minderwiz
10-03-2011, 05:16
Hi Minderwiz

I wonder if you could help me? I have been looking for a special stone, a lost object which is somewhere 'safe' in my home but I can't find it. Kalliope suggested that I come here (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2656893&posted=1#post2656893) and ask you so I do hope you can help find the lost stone.

I have had two goes at this. The first chart had Mercury ruling both the first and second houses. Now as the second house is the house of moveable property, I couldn't use Mercury to signify both you and the stone and there was no other contender - though I was tempted to use Venus for the stone.

When I tried again I still had Mercury ruling the first, through Virgo but Venus ruling the second (Libra). So I'm going for this chart.

You are signified by Mercury, placed in the seventh House in the first degree of Aries. Here Mercury is peregrine - a bit lost and without direction, the seventh is a good position, so overall you are rather desperate to find the stone, not really knowing where else to look but you are in a fundamentally strong position because the stone is not that far away.

The stone is signified by Venus, placed in Aquarius and placed in the fifth House. The sign and house placement will be used to indicate possible locations. There are two ways we could look at location - the first is by the nature of the location and the second is the direction (compass bearing) of the location.

You state that the stone has been placed somewhere 'safe' in your home. So I have provisionally ruled out theft or it being somewhere outside your home. Now the fifth would normally indicate a child's room or a place for your hobbies or recreation or pleasure.

Aquarius is a Fixed sign so that is usually taken as somewhere that is 'hidden' and possibly low down. Aquarius is also an air sign, and that suggests high up, or upstairs, or high on a shelf. From the 'sign' indicators, I would take upstairs as the most likely place and then in a hidden location - somewhere that is well out of view. If you do have a recreatiion room, that would seem to be the best place to start looking. I don't see you hiding (placing it safe) in a child's room but if like me you are using a former child's room for hobby purposes or recreation in some way then think of that as a strong possibility. As Venus is near the house cusp, I'd say it is probably near the door. If you have a room that you use for spiritual observance then it could well be there - Venus is in a close sextile to Jupiter, who rules religious and spiritual observance.

A second approach given by Lilly,IF you are sure that the stone IS in the house, is to take the Lord and Almuten of the fourth house (representing the physical home). In this case the Lord and Almuten is Jupiter, placed in Aries in the seventh House. The seventh is the partner's room or where they keep their main possessions (e.g. wardrobe or desk or office). Aries is a cardinal fire sigh - that suggests again somewhere middle to high, somewhere warm (near a fire place, heater or chimney and against a wall.

So by type of location, we have most likely a place high up or upstairs, hidden, and used for recreation or in a room or area used by a partner, near somewhere warm or associated with heat (radiator, fire, chimney) and around middle of the room height near a wall.

By directions, Lilly uses a series of indicators to get an overall impression.

The Ascendant sign - Virgo - South by West
The sign of the Ascendant ruler - Aries - East
The Sign on the fourth cusp - Sagittarius - East by South
The Sign of the fourth ruler - Aries - East
The Sign of the Moon - Taurus - South by East
The Sign on the Second cusp - Libra - West
The Sign of the Ruler of the Second - Aquarius - West by North
The Sign of the Part of Fortune - Leo - East by North

So South is mentioned - 3 times
East is mentioned - 5 times
West is mentioned 2 times
North is mentioned 2 times

This suggests it is in the Eastern part of the House, more likely in the South East part but look in the North East if it's not found in the South East.

Personally I'd search the recreation areas and partner's areas first looking in places that fit the descriptions for each of the two types. The recreation/child's room suggests somewhere hidden so be prepared to look behind the more obvious furniture or items on shelves or in cupboards of the appropriate height (or upstairs)

Milfoil
10-03-2011, 05:35
Just so that you know, I have found the stone, only 20 mins or so ago! I will give feedback:

I have had two goes at this. The first chart had Mercury ruling both the first and second houses. Now as the second house is the house of moveable property, I couldn't use Mercury to signify both you and the stone and there was no other contender - though I was tempted to use Venus for the stone.

When I tried again I still had Mercury ruling the first, through Virgo but Venus ruling the second (Libra). So I'm going for this chart.

You are signified by Mercury, placed in the seventh House in the first degree of Aries. Here Mercury is peregrine - a bit lost and without direction, the seventh is a good position, so overall you are rather desperate to find the stone, not really knowing where else to look but you are in a fundamentally strong position because the stone is not that far away.

Sounds about right, I have been desperate to find it and yes it was safe and not far away.

The stone is signified by Venus, placed in Aquarius and placed in the fifth House. The sign and house placement will be used to indicate possible locations. There are two ways we could look at location - the first is by the nature of the location and the second is the direction (compass bearing) of the location.

You state that the stone has been placed somewhere 'safe' in your home. So I have provisionally ruled out theft or it being somewhere outside your home. Now the fifth would normally indicate a child's room or a place for your hobbies or recreation or pleasure.

YES - a place where I work for pleasure, my altar which is specifically mine and although not a hobby or recreation, I understand the general gist. The stone was found in a cupboard in my altar (despite looking there twice before).

Aquarius is a Fixed sign so that is usually taken as somewhere that is 'hidden' and possibly low down. Aquarius is also an air sign, and that suggests high up, or upstairs, or high on a shelf. From the 'sign' indicators, I would take upstairs as the most likely place and then in a hidden location - somewhere that is well out of view. If you do have a recreatiion room, that would seem to be the best place to start looking. I don't see you hiding (placing it safe) in a child's room but if like me you are using a former child's room for hobby purposes or recreation in some way then think of that as a strong possibility.

It was low down, almost at floor level but not the lowest shelf in the cupboard and was well out of view. Not recreation as such but a place where I spend time and follow what believe in. So YES.

A second approach given by Lilly,IF you are sure that the stone IS in the house, is to take the Lord and Almuten of the fourth house (representing the physical home). In this case the Lord and Almuten is Jupiter, placed in Aries in the seventh House. The seventh is the partner's room or where they keep their main possessions (e.g. wardrobe or desk or office). Aries is a cardinal fire sigh - that suggests again somewhere middle to high, somewhere warm (near a fire place, heater or chimney and against a wall.

YES again, my altar is our old office desk and part of it still holds our special documents, deeds, insurance etc on the other side. It is by an East Southeast facing window and is always warm in there. Ground floor though.

So by type of location, we have most likely a place high up or upstairs, hidden, and used for recreation or in a room or area used by a partner, near somewhere warm or associated with heat (radiator, fire, chimney) and around middle of the room height near a wall.

By directions, Lilly uses a series of indicators to get an overall impression.

The Ascendant sign - Virgo - South by West
The sign of the Ascendant ruler - Aries - East
The Sign on the fourth cusp - Sagittarius - East by South
The Sign of the fourth ruler - Aries - East
The Sign of the Moon - Taurus - South by East
The Sign on the Second cusp - Libra - West
The Sign of the Ruler of the Second - Aquarius - West by North
The Sign of the Part of Fortune - Leo - East by North

So South is mentioned - 3 times
East is mentioned - 5 times
West is mentioned 2 times
North is mentioned 2 times

This suggests it is in the Eastern part of the House, more likely in the South East part but look in the North East if it's not found in the South East.

Personally I'd search the recreation areas and partner's areas first looking in places that fit the descriptions for each of the two types. The recreation/child's room suggests somewhere hidden so be prepared to look behind the more obvious furniture or items on shelves or in cupboards of the appropriate height (or upstairs)

You are right, definitely in the East and South of the home, the 'recreation' area so to speak and in a cupboard.

VERY good indeed - you are right on so many counts.

Thank you for all your hard work, it's made me really reconsider astrology and see it in a new light. I never knew that astrology could be used in this way.

:)

Minderwiz
10-03-2011, 05:49
I'd just come back to amend my reading slightly - there's a very close sextile between Venus and Jupiter - the stone and probably a religious or spiritual symbol - your altar. I'd just posted it when I noticed your reply

Yes you can do an awful lot with Astrology, not just natal charts LOL and thanks for your feedback - It helps a lot in getting my approach to horary readings right.

Milfoil
10-03-2011, 06:04
I'd just come back to amend my reading slightly - there's a very close sextile between Venus and Jupiter - the stone and probably a religious or spiritual symbol - your altar. I'd just posted it when I noticed your reply

Yes you can do an awful lot with Astrology, not just natal charts LOL and thanks for your feedback - It helps a lot in getting my approach to horary readings right.

Wow, that really is incredibly detailed, you have a considerable talent for reading with astrological charts. I am impressed.

Minderwiz
12-03-2011, 02:08
Hi Minderwiz, My partner has had an illness in the past week and we will need a lifestyle change, will we sell the business we currently run and move nearer to the children. is there more to worry than what we know. Thanks when you can.

An exchange of PMs confirmed that the 'more to worry about' related to janee's partner's health. So this is a medical horary question. Although janee asked it, she is not the focus of the question or directly involved in the reading (though of course she has a major interest in the outcome). So in this horary, her partner is given the first House and my reading is taken from his point of view.

The medical horary is about the 'diseased' body. And so the first House and it's ruler show the situation. In this case the first House has Scorpio on the cusp and it's ruler is Mars. Mars therefore signifies' your partner's body. Mars is a Hot and Dry planet by nature but in the chart it is placed in Pisces, a Cold and Wet sign (both as a Water sign and also as a Winter sign). So Mars is not comfortable in Pisces - this signifies the disease. Mars is in the fourth House (from where it trines the Ascendant) and is Combust - the Heat and light of the Sun has literally burnt it out.

The cause of the disease is the ruler of Pisces, Mars' dispositor Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in Aries, which is a Hot and Dry sign, so the cause of the disease is an excess of 'Hot and Dry' or more correctly an excess of Choler. Jupiter is the planet associated with the areteries and arterial blood, Jupiter is in an applying opposition to Saturn, which signifies restrictions - so in some way or other the blood flow has been restricted causing excess Choler and this has acted on Mars in an adverse way. Mars being weak through combustion was highly vulnerable to such a disease.

So we have a problem with causes involving:

The Sun - natural ruler of the Heart and brain,
Jupiter - natural ruler of the arteries and expansion
Saturn - natural ruler of restriction and limit and both drying and giving structure
Aries- associated with the Head and diseases involving fevers,

Diseases of Jupiter include strokes, or sudden loss of consciousness caused by a restriction of the blood vessel in the brain. Jupiter in Aries, in one of Lilly's systems can indicate the Heart. So the issue seems to be related to the cardiovascular system and can show up either through heart attacks/heart problems or strokes and related brain problems cause by either a restriction of blood flow or a clot reaching the brain (blood clots being a good example of Saturn restrictions on arterial blood)

This seems to accurately describe the problems your partner has been suffering.

The question now is, what is the prognosis? Is there still more to come?

Arguments for improvement are:

The combustion is coming to an end, as the Sun is separating from Mars.
Jupiter in Aries only signifies first degree choler - that is the lowest form of heat. Thus the problem is not likely to have a life threatening affect in the future.

Arguments against improvement are:

The aspect between Saturn and Jupiter is applying (indeed as Saturn is retrograde there is mutual application) - it will perfect in the future. So there is a risk that there may be future repeats. As the combustion is past, the repeats should not be as serious as the previous episode If they happen but the risk is still there. IF it happens it will be more likely short to medium term.

It looks like your partner's body will get better but there MAY still be a risk of further episodes, so the strategy you have decided upon seems a good one. You should also investigate ways of minimising the risk by adopting a suitable lifestyle including an appropriate diet. Obviously any medication that is being prescribed is part of that process, and the changes to lifestyle and diet should be seen as complementing any medicine.

janee
12-03-2011, 13:03
My first response didn't make it to the thread, must be somewhere in AT land lol. WOW Minderwiz, your readings are so accurate I'm in awe. My partner had a seizure a week or so ago and has never suffered one before so it was pretty scary but also a wake up call in many ways. His EEG on the brain came back normal so now he will have further tests on his heart, amazing that your readings pick this up. I feel you are saying its stress related and I feel that too, last year was a very testing one for both of us in all areas of our lives, I find avenues to release my stress but my partner holds it in and ofcourse this can only intensify physical problems. Good to know that if he takes lifestyle etc into consideration it won't necessarily be life threatening and I agree that lifestyle/diet is a huge factor in what happens with our bodies. At the same time my partner is stubborn and I fear that once he recovers he will not see the need to move closer to the children and to community health facilities, at the moment we are one hour from anything remotely resembling a doctors. I will gently press on with opening him up to a gradual shift from where we are and hopefully that will come about before the end of this year. This is the second reading you have done for me and both have been amazingly accurate, the first one not so much what I wanted to hear but definately true. Minderwiz, you have a great gift, thank you for sharing, its much appreciated. All the very best to you.

An exchange of PMs confirmed that the 'more to worry about' related to janee's partner's health. So this is a medical horary question. Although janee asked it, she is not the focus of the question or directly involved in the reading (though of course she has a major interest in the outcome). So in this horary, her partner is given the first House and my reading is taken from his point of view.

The medical horary is about the 'diseased' body. And so the first House and it's ruler show the situation. In this case the first House has Scorpio on the cusp and it's ruler is Mars. Mars therefore signifies' your partner's body. Mars is a Hot and Dry planet by nature but in the chart it is placed in Pisces, a Cold and Wet sign (both as a Water sign and also as a Winter sign). So Mars is not comfortable in Pisces - this signifies the disease. Mars is in the fourth House (from where it trines the Ascendant) and is Combust - the Heat and light of the Sun has literally burnt it out.

The cause of the disease is the ruler of Pisces, Mars' dispositor Jupiter. Jupiter is placed in Aries, which is a Hot and Dry sign, so the cause of the disease is an excess of 'Hot and Dry' or more correctly an excess of Choler. Jupiter is the planet associated with the areteries and arterial blood, Jupiter is in an applying opposition to Saturn, which signifies restrictions - so in some way or other the blood flow has been restricted causing excess Choler and this has acted on Mars in an adverse way. Mars being weak through combustion was highly vulnerable to such a disease.

So we have a problem with causes involving:

The Sun - natural ruler of the Heart and brain,
Jupiter - natural ruler of the arteries and expansion
Saturn - natural ruler of restriction and limit and both drying and giving structure
Aries- associated with the Head and diseases involving fevers,

Diseases of Jupiter include strokes, or sudden loss of consciousness caused by a restriction of the blood vessel in the brain. Jupiter in Aries, in one of Lilly's systems can indicate the Heart. So the issue seems to be related to the cardiovascular system and can show up either through heart attacks/heart problems or strokes and related brain problems cause by either a restriction of blood flow or a clot reaching the brain (blood clots being a good example of Saturn restrictions on arterial blood)

This seems to accurately describe the problems your partner has been suffering.

The question now is, what is the prognosis? Is there still more to come?

Arguments for improvement are:

The combustion is coming to an end, as the Sun is separating from Mars.
Jupiter in Aries only signifies first degree choler - that is the lowest form of heat. Thus the problem is not likely to have a life threatening affect in the future.

Arguments against improvement are:

The aspect between Saturn and Jupiter is applying (indeed as Saturn is retrograde there is mutual application) - it will perfect in the future. So there is a risk that there may be future repeats. As the combustion is past, the repeats should not be as serious as the previous episode If they happen but the risk is still there. IF it happens it will be more likely short to medium term.

It looks like your partner's body will get better but there MAY still be a risk of further episodes, so the strategy you have decided upon seems a good one. You should also investigate ways of minimising the risk by adopting a suitable lifestyle including an appropriate diet. Obviously any medication that is being prescribed is part of that process, and the changes to lifestyle and diet should be seen as complementing any medicine.

Minderwiz
28-04-2011, 01:11
Hi, I really, really want to know if there are prospects for financial improvement by the end of July! The timing is important as we won't manage much longer like we are now. Thank you very much.

Sorry for the delay, initially caused by the need to clarify the question (thanks for the PM) and the Moon being Void of Course. I've cast a chart (attached) and pondered on it, do here goes:

The chart is cast for the hour of Saturn and has Virgo rising (Mercury rules). Both Mercury and Saturn share rulership in the Earth triplicity, so I take the chart as radical, there being no other considerations.

With Virgo rising you are signified by Mercury, which is in Aries and conjunct the eighth cusp (traditionally Astrologers would classify this as putting Mercury in the eighth). Essentially Mercury has no dignity other than a mutual reception by Face with the Sun, about as weak as it can be without actually being in debility. There are Astrologers who would treat Mercury, as essentially Peregrine. The eighth placement is also accidentally weak and, in the context of this question Mercury opposes your second House cusp (a signification of your current financial state) and also opposes Saturn sat on your second House cusp.

The eighth House is 'other people's' money and the placement here indicates your primary desire is to get money from 'somewhere:

I'm most concerned with money to be honest and if it comes from the lottery or hidden inheritance, it doesn't make any difference. LOL

Your money is signified by the second house, ruled by Venus. Venus too is in Aries, where she is in detriment but aleviated by a mutual reception through triplicity with the Sun. The Sun rules the eleventh House, associated with friends, friendship, benefactors, good fortune, wishes and hopes. It's also your Mother's money! (and income from a professional endeavour). So there's some possibility here, though it ranges from wishes and hopes through to something more concrete such as a benefactor or friend or mother stepping in to help. If that happens though, it's not likely to be sufficient to end the problem.

Saturn sitting on the second cusp, is in exaltation though retrograde. Saturn also rules the fifth House of children and shows the dependence (and charge) on your income. Saturn also rules Capricorn, intercepted in the fourth - the demands of your home on your income.

Although Mercury and Venus are both in Aries, Mercury is separating from Venus - you are leaving your money behind (or spending rather than receiving).

There is not even the chance of a translation of light - that is the Moon aspects Venus and Mercury in turn 'bringing your money too you'. The Moon did indeed aspect Venus by sextile recently but before it sextiles Mercury, it will first sextile Saturn - what finances you have are going to your offspring, not you.

This does not present a good outlook, but given that the time frame is very short, it is not particularly surprising, sadly. I will take a look at your natal chart and derived chart to see if there's any longer term hopes or if I can identify what the underlying problem is.

Ronia
28-04-2011, 04:54
Ouch. I'll chew on this for a while... It's not a suprise right now I'm leaving money behind considering that any separation is respectively abandoning any joint income/resources... Yet, I didn't quite expect it all to sound so bad. We'll see how it works out... I hope there is smoe light at the end of the tunnel though. Or I must say, I believe there is. One door closes, another opens. :) I'll wait to see if you'll find something more positive in my chart! Thank you very much for the reading!

Minderwiz
29-04-2011, 02:41
I know it's little consolation but the reading of course only holds for the period up till the end of July and has absolutely not pertinence to the following periods

Ronia
29-04-2011, 14:31
Oh, yes, I know. :) Funnily enough today I won 200 dollars... out of the blue. Not really, as I'm notorious for being a true Scorpio and work/get always other people's money. LOL It was a gift but still unexpected and definitely not from anyone I know (least a relative, mine are all non existent in ly life). I know it's not like fixing the situation but it was a very welcome thing in my life right now! :)

I was wondering about this:
"There is not even the chance of a translation of light - that is the Moon aspects Venus and Mercury in turn 'bringing your money too you'. The Moon did indeed aspect Venus by sextile recently but before it sextiles Mercury, it will first sextile Saturn - what finances you have are going to your offspring, not you."

I understand the Moon will bring the light or should bring it, is that right? But because it will sextile first Saturn, that's not happening? I'm trying to figure out the chart. :) If so, then wouldn't the sextile to Venus be significant? I understand it already happened, just learning here. :)

I'm a firm believer in my own positive thinking, so I don't easily give up. :)

Minderwiz
29-04-2011, 21:22
Your money is signified by the second house, ruled by Venus. Venus too is in Aries, where she is in detriment but aleviated by a mutual reception through triplicity with the Sun. The Sun rules the eleventh House, associated with friends, friendship, benefactors, good fortune, wishes and hopes. It's also your Mother's money! (and income from a professional endeavour). So there's some possibility here, though it ranges from wishes and hopes through to something more concrete such as a benefactor or friend or mother stepping in to help. If that happens though, it's not likely to be sufficient to end the problem.

The translation of light happens when the two significators will not form an aspect but a third and faster planet will in turn aspect each of them but those two aspects have to be successive ones, without a third or further intervening aspects to other planets - this would prohibit the matter from being perfected.

In this case the Moon is the only planet faster than Mercury and Venus and it has sextiled Venus and will go on to sextile Mercury - but in between these two aspects the Moon will aspect Saturn by trine, and this aspect separating the two sextiles is the prohibition.

I also checked to see if using the ruler of the eleventh (a benefactor's money) will aspect either Mercury or Venus, signifying that as a source of sufficient income - The Sun plays this role but does not aspect any other planet.

On reviewing the chart again, I did find a glimmer of hope - Mars rules 'other people's money' and inheritances. Mercury is applying to a conjunction with Mars and you did mention 'secret inheritance'.

The problem is that Mars is opposing the second House cusp (your money) and opposing Saturn - whether the conjunction with Mars will prove sufficiently fruitful is somewhat doubtful to say the least (and of course could simply indicate that $200 as it's a transfer from other people through the lottery to 'lucky' you - a combination of eleventh and eighth house effects).

So please don't build your hopes on that one, you may already have had its fruits.

Ronia
29-04-2011, 23:18
Aha! And would it be a different combo if you had asked about a job or is it the same as a job would again affect the income? Or what if it's a creative job, would it be Saturn ruling the five in trine with the Moon then? (because even my profession is creative, related to writing again and advertising)?

I apologize for all the questions but I'm trying to learn as well. :) Thank you.

Minderwiz
30-04-2011, 01:56
Well you made it clear that it was income from any source - and there's no real evidence for a positive outcome of money flowing to you. In terms of a job specifically, that would be a tenth House matter. Given that the MC is in Gemini and I've used Mercury as your significator, I would proceed as follows:

Firstly check to see if there's a planet in the tenth and if so use it as the significator of employment - there isn't one

Secondly, if no planet I'd look for the planet which has exaltation in the sign on the MC - no planet has exaltation in Gemini

Thirdly, in the absence of the first two supplying a planet, I'd use the triplicity ruler, which in this case is Saturn. Saturn, as we have seen opposes Mercury (you), so I would conclude that it's highly unlikely that you will achieve a job in the time period, as oppositions very rarely lead to the matter propounded coming to perfection. Lilly says he never came across a case and I've not read of a case from another Astrologer that has seen an opposition produce a successful outcome. In this case the opposition though very close, is separating so I'm sure you won't get income from that source before the end of July.

I'd also have wanted to see some evidence of the job producing sufficient income, although Saturn is conjunct the second House cusp, it is in opposition not only with you (Mercury) but your money (Venus). So the prospect of a job solving the financial issue, within the period is not born out by the chart.

Ronia
30-04-2011, 03:32
Thanks a lot for the explanations! I read them and then look at the chart to learn. :) I'll come back with any news if something happens meanwhile. :)

Ronia
30-04-2011, 03:39
I will take a look at your natal chart and derived chart to see if there's any longer term hopes or if I can identify what the underlying problem is.

Did you find this Mars/Mercury conjunction in the above mentioned charts or in the horary one? I've been trying to identify the problem for quite a while too but, of course, I have very limited knowledge of astrology and it looked my natal chart + transits was brighter than last year... Again, Saturn opposing natal Jupiter, conjunct Mercury and Pluto but Saturn has been a strong presence at my best times too, so I'm not sure I should see him as a malific.

Minderwiz
30-04-2011, 06:57
The Mars/Mercury conjunction is in the horary chart

Ronia
03-05-2011, 13:59
I just found an e-mail I have won something else, it's valuable though... Honestly, it looks like my Jupiter I accused in not doing anything during his return, felt uncomfortable and decided to make it up when the return was over. LOL On a more serious note, could it be that Saturn being the ruler of the fifth (isn't that the house of gambling and prizes too?) on the cusp of the second brings money or prizes? Not necessarily huge ones (wny not though? :) ) but drop by drop... Also, this competition was related to children (fifth house) and both me and my son were involved.