Crystals in an Antique shop.

Graymalkin

hey guys, I am in need of advice. At the antique shop by my house there was a booth with a few pieces of crystals in it. a large chunk of crystal quartz cluster, and a smaller, single point that fits a little smaller than my palm and then there is a large chunk of Rose quartz (or the sign said) that was unpolished. When I held them and closed my eyes, after a few moments I felt these twinges in the back of my neck.
They feel the same way as this old wooden pestle that I keep in my jar of sea salt, whenever I hold it in my left hand my I feel this surge of energy and after a moment whole arms starts to hurt, heh.

I was wondering if this means anything? normally I am drawn to Labdorite (sooooo beautiful) But lately I have been thinking about getting a quartz crystal point. Any advice?

greatdane

Hi Gray!

For whatever it is worth....I ADORE quartz crystal clusters and quartz crystal points. I feel they are the most all around useful crystals, not that I don't love all kinds, but these I have a special affinity for. I have more than a few on my reading table. I especially like quartz crystal clusters because they need not be recharged, they recharge themselves. I have some info I can forward if you're interested, I got from some great people in Sedona Arizona.

Blessings,
GD

Graymalkin

hey, thanks daney, that'd be great if you could :) what do you mean "charge themselves" though?

greatdane

Scroll down to messages for the soul

you'll start seeing all kinds of things re quartz crystal, lots of great info. These people are really nice. I have emd them with questions before.

Oh and certain types of crystals need cleansing or charging, but not CLUSTERS of quartz crystals. This site will give you more info. Good luck!

http://lovesedona.com/

GreatDane

Graymalkin

thanks for the link!

Is there a reason for feeling these twinges though? It actually felt slightly uncomfortable that I had to put it back. Maybe rocks don't like me :(? haha.

morticia monroe

Graymalkin said:
8] I'm always up to having fun! This looks awesome! Thanks!

You bet. I recommend purchasing a full basket ($70)

This is the mine I visit a few times a year when I want to dig. I always find beautiful crystals, and have seen the mine run baskets waiting to be sent. You will definitely get your money's worth, plus the fun of cleaning them yourself which, I feel, helps you to "bond" with your crystals. There will definitely be $70 worth of crystals, and a good bit of broken quartz as well that can be tumbled if you are so inclined.

Anyways, it was just a thought.

I am happy to hear that you feel the vibes from your stones. I have always been able to feel vibrations from them as well,,,I thought everyone could :) Like yourself, I get vibrations that range from a mild tickling to a downright strong tingle that is so intense I have to put the stone down. I have a lot of fun "meeting" new stones.

Graymalkin

I can't afford it, and I live in Florida. But hey, next time I'm in that way, I'll look it up. I love to go hunting and digging around for stuff. There isn't much like that in SW fl though. :(

I'm glad to hear its not a "bad" thing then. sometimes it feels like I can't touch stuff because of the tingling.

morticia monroe

There is a place called Rucks Pit in Okeechobee County, Fla where you can dig and find beautiful fossilized clamshells with calcite deposits in them.

calcite_replacing_mercenaria_sp__rucks_pit_okeechobee_county_florida_usa_854.jpg

You can also find fossils of all shapes and sizes. If you're a rock lover, beware, trips to the mines are totally addictive!